Recent content by SiRiUs13

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

took me 15mins to download patch
  2. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

i wonder how much the paris morrons are payed for to repair the wow server today i was able to login for 3min... for the rest i wasn't able to login for like a whole afternoon! ! ! my dad isn't able to play, my friend who lives like 500m of me aint able to connect either! Are we the only 1 who...
  3. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

i fooking missed this for my shammy 2h mace well went there with druid because shammy aint ready for it yet
  4. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

i played 17h in a row and my head was hurting like hell eyes were bloody red...
  5. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

m8 i got a druid60 healer specced (16days noobed arround) got another shaman60 dps specced (12days 1min) building up a priest now lvl44 (8days if i remember it right)
  6. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

i like both
  7. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

don't know if its allready have been posted but still i like it This is the story behind Shamans: _How the Shaman was created_ Following situation: The son (S) of the programmer (F) responsible for the horde characters in WoW had discovered that is father was cheating on his...
  8. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

i've been trying to install it also from 7am still nothing
  9. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

is server down or what?
  10. SiRiUs13

Video file

go check this Link if u want some breakdancing btw did dude u saw dancing in the link u gave is called Junior go dl his little movie (circa 15min) there u will see more about his moves enjoy it
  11. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

got a problem wanne try CT-Mod but problem is when i download it all files are in 1 map if i just past all files into addons addons in wow don't work (doesn't even appear) question is: wtf do i need to do?
  12. SiRiUs13

where is the Guild Wars Forum????

wtf is guild wars???? :D
  13. SiRiUs13

Star Wars Episode III

i saw it today at 00.01 was nice like the other 5episodes
  14. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

servers down???
  15. SiRiUs13

World of Warcraft

blizz is completly down :spank: