Recent content by Silence

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Silence

hey tiago!:) as u know im practically never online:)

hey tiago!:) as u know im practically never online:)
  2. Silence

{24} Pro is finished...

ah those were the days when uta was at its best:) seems a long time ago... think i only played 2 games for 24 in the end :wave: {24} was always fun against or with!
  3. Silence

Christmas 2009

merry christmas all!!!!!:cool:
  4. Silence

James!!!

lolz just checking my emails randomly on the laptop and find all this:P merry christmas and happy new year to everyone nice to see dzz still here and thanks for the :bday: wishes havent been around because the house has been redecorated and havent had access to the internet now...
  5. Silence

A message from Her Majesty the Queen.

very old:P
  6. Silence

First post

you 2 have only been members for 2 years and you have more posts than me:P
  7. Silence

First post

sarcastic spam for the win^
  8. Silence

First post

random spam for the win!
  9. Silence

First post

i think you play better without me:)
  10. Silence

First post

hang on:P
  11. Silence

First post

hey tiago:wave:
  12. Silence

First post

oh and palin is an appalling human being how she claims to be a christian is beyond me if she and mccain get in it will be the end of society as we know it:P:D *EDIT* but maybe thats a good thing :lol:
  13. Silence

First post

my usual im fed up with ut break:( wouldnt have made it to those last august matches anyway due to sleep problems plus with stony quitting and pinny saying the same i half expected to come back and find dzz dead pleasantly surprised to find otherwise:) and right now im off to bed:D
  14. Silence

First post

that would be the kiddie friendly view:D
  15. Silence

First post

just be glad fuler isnt like me:P