Recent content by Shaft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Shaft

Introducing Shaft, ProjectX's bro (Read All!)

WKD's one is aplies for me to :rofl:
  2. Shaft

dipstick......

Doh! :boozer:
  3. Shaft

dipstick......

LOL Let's go further into that, why am I called Shaft then? Speculation is allowed. PX, still is my bro, and I'm pretty sure he isn't a sex film :nono:
  4. Shaft

CK Appreciation Thread

And it's black, see it does make u blind.
  5. Shaft

CK Appreciation Thread

Damn, my bro's got a good sence of humor. :cuddle:
  6. Shaft

Violence is not always solved with violence,...my young padawan, you still have alot to learn. ;)
  7. Shaft

Wasn't meant aggressive (sry for that, should i give PX a kick for beiing agressive towarst you?), and I meant your respond on my post "I'm with stupid" :thumb: And Theo Rulezzz! :thumb:
  8. Shaft

wtf do you mean ffs. :cool:
  9. Shaft

Independence War 2 is a Space-Sim, and a really good one to. It's the first good space-sim that obeys to Newton's Law's of Physics (ppl. who don't understand, talking about no gravity, inertion, and so on) If u want to know more check: http://www.edgeofchaos.net/inter_eng/html/02/gameinfo.htm...
  10. Shaft

dipstick......

. . . (means I ain't sayin' anything! ):o
  11. Shaft

You guys are filthy animals! (Guess that's the reason you want to have sex with your dogs) And plz, go find a girlfriend, and if she wants dress her up like a dog :banghead:
  12. Shaft

new smilie, sort of

No you should take a Porsche 959 from '87. Man, that car rocks...
  13. Shaft

Must agree on that...:uhh:
  14. Shaft

dipstick......

And px, plz don't reply on this negativly, it was ment as a period.
  15. Shaft

dipstick......

Ur real fun bro... But you can't read. Never said you didn't, just you do it at the wrong times. And another thing just quit naggin' eachother on this forum, coz it ain't fun. I'm dead serious...And don't say I started, coz u started callin' me names...