Recent content by ^scorp^

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Looking for original startdate of 2v2 league (and results)

Ok, I found some things out on Discord already now, thanks for your responses! On discord Sizzl also asked me the following: I am a little curious @^scorp^ ... After battling addiction, coming out the other side and building up practice to help others, writing a book etc... The first thing...
  2. S

Oh by the way, if anyone could get me in touch with Zyx (MoD), GRZ or Phear (NRG) that would be much appreciated!
  3. S

Hey guys, I'm writing a book about my life. It's centered around addiction, of which computer game addiction (UT) was the first. I started playing in the old days, when ION, Mi5, Mi6 etc. were still around. I played for Mi6, NRG, TRU, TF and MoD. I mainly played 1on1 Deathmatch from 2001 or...
  4. S

European Assault Cup - 2005

I am the GREATEST! Scorp NL Front YES
  5. S

Bday...

:) thx m8
  6. S

@Home provider [dutch]

Campusnet, ohohoh!
  7. S

UTAS DM clan!

I've no UT installed, never demorecced anymore after my inactivity, so i've no demo proof or whatever. You can ask Zyx for his opinion if you think i'm talking bullshit. I don't give a shit about what you think of me etc (Warchild), i just brought up this information to give some people the...
  8. S

UTAS DM clan!

Lol like i ever want to be in a clan with Pete again. Anyway, there's something i can't hide for some ppl if you're going to play TDM clanbase with Pete. Cause it can fuck up your (good?) name in the DM scene for some of you otherwise. We kicked Pete out of MoD and tf for botting (again)...
  9. S

Raichu

You kinda forgot i'm in his clan i suppose Unlucky you:(
  10. S

YOU choose what i eat tonight!

Close this thread and stfu bringing things up that have emotional value to Mc or whoever
  11. S

Scorp ini file

I'm looking for my old user.ini file. There are some axis settings in it, which i need. But i don't got them in mind exactly. I've send my ini to many players, so maybee one of you still got it. If so, contact me on icq plz 139177516 Thx in advance, Scorp
  12. S

Logo

Just have to post this cause i had no webspace to upload it let it stay plz, it's for some online football game thx Scorp
  13. S

Goodbye League

LATINO IS A BOT OMG DUH we all know that for some time allready can't believe Mc is still stupid enough to let him play for mi5 again and again Thx for giving me this url, gave me a good laugh Lat: HF botting m8, you've always been ownage got one more question: Who gave...
  14. S

No need to explain

Pulsar TOM! You really love konnan don't you, even putting his real name in your signature. You also hide in front of his house, so you can spot him and make pictures of your "idol" when he goes to get food or stuff like that? Get a life, gay fuck
  15. S

0000000000wnedddddddddd

OWNED