Recent content by ]S.W.A.T[

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ]S.W.A.T[

»]NaV[« is recruting

Hi, I'm going to create the clan ; Norton AntiVirus, an iAS clan. So to be recruited u must: -Know all assault map -have good instaGIB skill (no noobs) -be friendly -know some launch a least
  2. ]S.W.A.T[

iAS ClanLess

Hi I'm The*Corrupted im looking for a iAS clan.... -i got cable connection -Nice comp -Good ping on UK server for a Canadian -I got skillz -I'm friendly -i can follow instruction on TS but i can't really talk cause i speak french so i sux to speack english If you need more info...
  3. ]S.W.A.T[

{SK} Recruiting

Im interested Hiya, dont look at my name, its my old forum account the other is bugged, my real name is The_Corrupted -I think im a really good player you can ask my old clan, dB* -i use all dodge -i got a good handing with all weapon , my fav is the sniper -i got good ping in all...
  4. ]S.W.A.T[

Looking for an ias clan

Im looking for an ias clan. Here my abilities : -Good aim -Good move -Using all dodge -Using flips -Good Computer -Had good ping on UK and Europeens server (im canadian) ']['he ¢orrµpted ,retraited clan leader
  5. ]S.W.A.T[

FBI recruiting

FBI, iAS clan is recruiting for now Looking for: -Good mover -No bunny -Good handing whit the instaGIB -Friendly Wanna enter post here.
  6. ]S.W.A.T[

server

Hey relax man i sayed sorry and yes i getted it and knowed it i has the possibility to contact admin but i receive answer more faster on the forum but ill stop now
  7. ]S.W.A.T[

server

ok ill stop im sorry ..........Not my fault if i got much question and much prob in clan war
  8. ]S.W.A.T[

server

Match server #4 is not up for the match of FBI against WoF ias 18:00GMT
  9. ]S.W.A.T[

Shedule prob.

Ok thx :D
  10. ]S.W.A.T[

Shedule prob.

Hi, Um sorry i know i have many question but after a few question ill be ok....i think. So in the iAS shedule at <]F.B.I[> its writted in the server case of the match against -*[DCA]- Forfeit to FBI so i dont know on wich server we are playing..... See ya
  11. ]S.W.A.T[

....hello !?

Ah thx man :):):):) !!!!!!!!!! Now ill wait their comfirmation See ya
  12. ]S.W.A.T[

....hello !?

hello ?????? In 1days i'll be in the impossibility. WoF vs [§wat] ditnt submited their match result so i cannot submit mine of my clan <]F.B.I[> vs [§wat]......... and the match of WoF vs [§wat] was the 16th and 48hour after the match admin are suposed to arrange result.....and that make...
  13. ]S.W.A.T[

Score submission problem 2

ehh.... its because after 48hour, if the result are not submit, the admin do it and the match of WOF vs [§wat] was the 16th so that make 7 days...... so u must go do it for they...i think.... Anyway see ya ! :snot: ;)
  14. ]S.W.A.T[

Score Submission Problem

But in how much time they gonna submit result ?
  15. ]S.W.A.T[

Score Submission Problem

Oh ok thx :)