Recent content by Redd

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Redd

HAPPY BIRTHDAY redd!!!

Yup GUILTY! :copcar: I replied and "dug it up" just cause I was geniunely touched. :thumb: cya online sometime :grouphug: Later Redd
  2. Redd

HAPPY BIRTHDAY redd!!!

WOW! I just found this while searching for some old posts of mine. THX guys. Pity I didnt get it at the time but yeah I had a blast :D Later Redd
  3. Redd

Conduct towards Players and Admins

See further up about ending a completely abusive post with a smiley. OR in this case 1 sticking his toungue out at me. I am not offended Relax, it would take much more than that, but it proves my point. There was no need for that tiraid - several of the forum members have proven...
  4. Redd

:ROFL: I knew if I waited long enough someone would come along, attack me personally and prove my point. Rob, Try and keep up, read the rest of the thread and take a guess why I posted the rules of the most draconian league I play in into the forums of the one with the most abusive...
  5. Redd

I bet if you asked the admins, they end up delibereately taking more time over the people that they dont take seriously - mostly so they cannot be accused of bias. Its sad but true. I like this guy - he thinks like me (which is quite scary really). Note to self: Next time you wanna start...
  6. Redd

Nice to see another wiegie Foxy. How did you find out I was in IT? who have you been talking to, JWER? - its all lies I tell you. :P I work for a systems integrator in Edinburgh. The commute is a bitch but the job is ok. and Yes it pays well :) but not at first - I started out life on...
  7. Redd

Pretty much got it foxy. I believe the league IRC and Forums would be better off if people did not abuse/offend/incite each other. Boast - "WE JUST HUMPED MI5 8 - 0!!!. WOOT! Our new tactics ROCK!! You want some of us bring it!" - fine "We totally owned you bunch of noobs, you totally...
  8. Redd

And dismay at the fact it ever has to be used. LAter Redd
  9. Redd

Fair enough JWER I take it back. I do not know any of them, as I said there is obviously history. IF they have real issues with each other then the best course of action I can suggest is keep it out of the public forums. Go ont IRC and beat each other up. The key behind it is the intent...
  10. Redd

Smileys on the end of abusive posts If you write something that will be taken as offensive by the other party. Does puting a smiley on the end make it OK? IMHO no. e.g. Neph's mail. The amount of hammering home he did of his point (obviously a parody of XB - I dunno the history, and I...
  11. Redd

Sey-fuckin-la Well said. Redd
  12. Redd

I think of it as adding evidence to my case. ;) IT in nice when I dont have to go searching for examples or childish disrespectful behavior. :shout: People just bring it right to my thread :cool: LAter Redd
  13. Redd

Before I start EVERYONE READ THE POSTS THAT SAURON WRITES. The guy doesn't agree with some of what I am saying so he puts together a sensible coherent argument without debasing himself or me. Read and learn. Call it life skills 101 :cool: If it is a hard argument or discussion...
  14. Redd

Cant do anything except maybe make them take a look at themselves. Gotta try :banghead: LAter Redd
  15. Redd

Sorry Yak, but you came and put in the opinion man, that means I am going to comment on it. Feck - I even put a disclaimer at that start which said ignore me if you want, you didnt. LAter Redd