Recent content by Rastaman

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. R

UTAssault Users Meeting 2007

Rasta Never diez WELL IM IN FFS NAME A PLACE AND -=[RiS]=-Rzta will fooking join in :sniper:
  2. R

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Häppz Rastaman Sweden vart du vill TS2, Ventrilo, mic sny boyyaaaaaaa
  3. R

Charity Fund Raiser - Mt Ventoux Bike Ride

nice pics there hope u enjoyed it and dont have to much pain in your darker hole :x
  4. R

Wuzaaa!!

nice that there still a few out there hos looking at the forum and yes he will be able to play in 4 years hes going to R4 school in a few month to learn basics hes allready have seen some movies like annilation,fooze,martzduels etc have a nice summer all and well meet on the battlefield...
  5. R

Wuzaaa!!

my son :P hope u enjoy the new generation ut2k10 player =) cu on the battlefield :shock:
  6. R

Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

Ok 21.05 gmt now, sry have to leave rastas place :/ ...Though I havent heard an answer from you here since Bamse gave his go for us to play on 10th. I mean if you were able to play tonight or not. Only the "bah :/" mess. Cyas!
  7. R

Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

I can stay here to 21 gmt. Comooooon m8 hurry up :)
  8. R

Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

!summon shockr` Maber here! My internet is down so I went over to rastas place. I cant stay here very long. Hope you arrive soon :)
  9. R

Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

gg well understandble that u did hide last 4 mins anyways wp on agony 6 rl in floor and pulse gg hf gl in the rest of the cup :P
  10. R

Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

i shoot u 10 times whith mini and u didnt die so i had to take my other strategi and go win whith 4398739875843975 vs 0 gg :P
  11. R

European Assault Cup - 2005

R4574m4n- chile - all - no
  12. R

1v1 DM CuP!!

Nick:R4574m4n -=[RiS]=- Age:´28 Country:sweden Mail:[email protected] ICQ:140-345-248 MSN:^^ IRC:#-=[RiS]=-
  13. R

Good Bye

i usally never write in the forums but this time i will as time passes by more and more pepz quit playing ut its sad hope there will be a ut1 comunity left next year have fun in millitary and dont drop the soap Lions oF Judah
  14. R

-={Mi5}=- leaves the league!

well well well understandeble after so long time in the lead -=[RiS]=-Pect from all in Rastamen in Sweden and mabyee we see u in 2k4 take care :chilled: Rastaman
  15. R

League matches and spawncamping

well if suym cant kill whith enforcer thats your problems not humors :nono: hf dudes