Recent content by PyROm451

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. PyROm451

LOL

I think your eyes deceive you :P
  2. PyROm451

AT WORK AND BORED!!

Wow, no ones been bored at work in almost decade......
  3. PyROm451

Building A Hovercraft

I call your kick and raise you a decade :P I did a bit more on it but then got too busy. We moved house, the hovercraft didnt :P
  4. PyROm451

Where did you end up?

I`m married to NightOwl, working as a network manager at a school...... Using alternative account as my main PyROm account uses an email account I lost access to 15 years ago :)
  5. PyROm451

New toy

had this car for a year now And putting this engine into it this week Is slightly tuned rover 3.5l v8, 210bhp and 200ft/lb torque. The car weighs 1044kg fully loaded so should be interesting.
  6. PyROm451

Whats in your car boot...

imperial socket set hammer foot pump can of tyre weld (takes less room then a spare wheel) 5 litres of oil 5 litres pre-mixed coolent Dot 4 brake fluid spare points and condensor spare sparkleads + distributer head + roter fire extinguisher tonneau cover a very tatty rac road map...
  7. PyROm451

Oh noes! the internets are dying!

/me accesses gens coffee port
  8. PyROm451

A3 Photo Printer recommendations?

Was for a photo competition at a group im in. Got a canon 9000 and it is v.v. good, beats the laser printer ive got by a long way. I retried the print with hp laser photo paper premium, came out ok but it was a bit grainy, cant think of a better way to describe it. Looks sharp at a...
  9. PyROm451

lol, ive got a hp 2600n colour laser, but it isnt much use for photographic use, ie when looked at closely under special lighting. I did a black and white print from mine and was disqualified, the heat from the fuser unit had slightly scorched the paper, turning it into a sepia pic, couldnt see...
  10. PyROm451

Can anyone recommend an A3 photo inkjet printer? Been looking at a canon Pixma PRO9000 Got a friend with an Epson R2400 who gets v.v. bad results from it, any1 know if it is a one off, or if this range has bad colour contrast?
  11. PyROm451

Death Note

Naruto is good when it isnt running fillers (as they have been since about episode 100). Prefer bleach tho. Watched deathnote back in october, still prefer bleach :P
  12. PyROm451

Wake up Nvidia

If you have an nvidia motherboard you will have severe performance issuues unless you fiddle with windows update. When running windows update there is a small button (think its button or link) that says show optional updates, there is an update for the pci express drivers which fix most issues...
  13. PyROm451

(Beer) Science

Salt reduces the freezing point of water. Water freezes at 0c, so say your ice is at -2c, adding enough salt should make your ice cubes melt, even at -2c. Putting a can in a bucket of ice cubes isnt as effective as putting it in ice and water because there are gaps between the ice cubes and...
  14. PyROm451

Need Advice - Lack of Energy

I had tirdness problems generated by lack of magnesium (was forced low by medicine i was on).
  15. PyROm451

[HowTo...] Setting up virtual Machine

vmware server is also completely free from www.vmware.com , saves using vmx builder etc, and u get snapshots. The ms virtual pc version thats free has r2 on end or sommat i think, and you have to give m$ ur home address to download it :P