Recent content by Pxz0rz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Pxz0rz

Monkey silhouette thing

Hey bas m8, and proto (league admin... well well well ^^) I'm fine, playing some other game now, UT is outdated :P Nah j/k, just that I dont have the time for clanwork etc. Ehm busy at uni stuff like that. Well that basically sums up my days in a week :P Hehe nah. Im cool m8, you?
  2. Pxz0rz

Monkey silhouette thing

as you have nothing else to do you're probably a pro at it, so that explain why you found it and I didnt :P
  3. Pxz0rz

The incredible story of how you came up with your UTA nick....

something with an X ProjectX as I am a project :P and had everything else i could think of with an X Became PX, became Pxz0rz
  4. Pxz0rz

Monkey silhouette thing

I believe there was a movie going on here that had to do with some guy imitating monkeys having sex or something, with his hands. Anyone know where it is? And hello to those who still know me, been too long, have fun see ya in another 2 years or so (K)!
  5. Pxz0rz

Ello :wave:

Long time no see/speak, hows everyone doin'?
  6. Pxz0rz

leon

smells :nod: :tank:
  7. Pxz0rz

First name and changing?

lmfao foo Auke wouldt wanna change it coz im attached to it, but its a crappy name anyway. My friends call me either by my surname which i dont give a fuck about or by Puma, which is based on my surname
  8. Pxz0rz

Old skool clans rejoining league

Well technically thats not true :P As ADC didnt die, DI died and some members who kept playing joined ADC (assaulters dont camp). They changed their name after that though. So technically ADC is old skool :P
  9. Pxz0rz

Old skool clans rejoining league

That makes ADC old-skool ^^ (and they still play, supporting Poof's assertion Oh yeah, BoD, good times back then... *sigh* And thats a load of crap lol, I bet if ION would be in the shape they were at their top they'd own every clan in the league. So Savage if im correct (muwhaha), go do...
  10. Pxz0rz

The Frigate Competition

aint, coz the door wont open that fast :P
  11. Pxz0rz

LeagueAS Colour Chart

what is this all about? explanation?
  12. Pxz0rz

Browser games

Ambar is a game i used to play a lot, was one of the best players bacxk then. EVery empire me and my m8s formed was nr. 1. Was really cool. http://ambar.darklights.com/index.php
  13. Pxz0rz

UC gonna RETIRE after this month. Last match against ULL

ask Anni Prot ^^