Recent content by Polle

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Polle

Invisible projectiles fix

New version: - Made it double check after mapstart. This makes it work if used as a serveractor and should hopefully fix the problem where players could grab same weapon many times. - Fixed slight displacement of replaced weapons. - New name with version number.
  2. Polle

Spawning of initial actors is not entirely deterministic. If DynamicMutatorLoader fails occasionally for this mutator I would expect it to occasionally fail for other weaponreplacement mutators as there really isnt any fundamental difference in how they work. It should probably be loaded with...
  3. Polle

The original RocketMk2: local UT_SpriteBallExplosion s; s = spawn(class'UT_SpriteBallExplosion',,,HitLocation + HitNormal*16); s.RemoteRole = ROLE_None; BlowUp(HitLocation); Destroy(); The code above is run asynchronously on server and client when they independently detect a...
  4. Polle

You can replace it manually with this (which is what the updated version would do automatically): [Engine.PlayerPawn] WeaponPriority[0]=Translocator WeaponPriority[1]=ChainSaw WeaponPriority[2]=ImpactHammer WeaponPriority[3]=enforcer WeaponPriority[4]=doubleenforcer...
  5. Polle

One more update: Added fix for "switchtobestweapon". It still wont work if you already have 49 or 50 weapons in your weapon priority list. The code to fix this was taken from LeagueAS (written by Psy)
  6. Polle

If you have bDebug=false you will not see any shock effects from the fixed projectiles. The first package in this thread had bDebug=true by default which was a bug. I only left the bDebug in the package in case anyone was interested in seeing how easy it is to get the invisible rocket effect...
  7. Polle

Okay first update. - Fixed: bdebug is now false by default. - Thanks to Timo for letting me cut'n'paste code to ensure that pickups dont change rotation. Edit: Removed attachment. Updated version below
  8. Polle

I only tested vs Alarik & co on a local server with ping < 10 ms. I am certain the method is sound though, even if the implementation has bugs. This wouldnt solve invis projectiles though because unlike pawns, projectiles dont become invis because of a failed relevancy check. Server simply...
  9. Polle

I think most recognize the following scenario: - You shoot 6 clustered rockets and see them explode on someone kneecaps yet he lives with no apparent damage. - You run behind a teammate and he takes a rocket to the face but mysteriously he lives. 1 second later you are killed by a now...
  10. Polle

Emoticon mutator

I did post this alpha in the beyondunreal ages ago (more than 2 1/2 years judging by the file date). It received a little attention but not by any server admins I think. Anyway I brushed off the dust and set out to get it through the last and most boring part of development: weeding out...
  11. Polle

Emoticon mutator

I worked on this thing a few years back but never got around to properly releasing it. The attached zip files contain a mutator that adds emoticons to other gamemods like the ones integrated in LeagueAS including colors, customizable death messages and fonts. The mutator uses the same...
  12. Polle

UT3 Ued tutorials?

You need to create a material from textures before you can apply them to surfaces. Ttheres a checkbox to create a material when you import an image, but for some reason the resulting material looks very dark.
  13. Polle

gatlGun - General Comments / Suggestions

ST_minigun2 overrides the function AnimEnd() for state AltFiring: This function is missing from gatl_pureminigun2 and is responsible for accelerating mini from 0.08 between bullets to 0.05 after the mini has rotated once. The bullet yield then is approx 22 bullets/sec (1/0.05 +10% from time...
  14. Polle

gatlGun - General Comments / Suggestions

What version of purestat did the gatl_pureminigun2 come from? I did a comparison of gatlgun17 and purestat7G: - Purestat mini has primary fire interval of 0.05 seconds and secondary fire interval of 0.08 seconds. - gatlgun has primary and secondary fire interval of 0.08 seconds. However...
  15. Polle

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Polle Denmark Spam Any None