Recent content by Player-63

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Player-63

Greeting from Player-63

:lol: o ya mush hehe :p:
  2. Player-63

Look who has birthday today!

:D Psychotic :mosher:
  3. Player-63

Greeting from Player-63

Why is everyones avatar so small?
  4. Player-63

Greeting from Player-63

I got it installed :P 7th try :rolleyes: but i got owned by novice bots on deck16 :lol:
  5. Player-63

Greeting from Player-63

dunno found my UT CD, Its scratched and chipped really bad :lol:
  6. Player-63

Greeting from Player-63

what the hells war rock? new map?
  7. Player-63

Greeting from Player-63

Hello! how are you all? How is UT-AL going? Long time no see to all of you! Still missing the past days I was enjoying playing with you guys!
  8. Player-63

funny .gif

:lol:
  9. Player-63

Annoying Worm

Had the same worm got it over torrent file Infected my whole network about 2 days ago, followed Nortons guide + many more for removing it but failed. So formatted the 2 PC's that had it reloaded windows and loaded norton and it was detected again so formatted all PC's on my network. They...
  10. Player-63

Pics in Sigs

*Off Topic* Martz, Install this plugin hack when you have 5 mins please Against vBulletin Piracy Logo
  11. Player-63

Pics in Sigs

Upgrade the forum to vBulletin 3.6.x it comes with user sig controls u can control the size of text, image formats used, vbcodes, how many lines a user can have. You can make it so everyone follows the same rules or do it by usergroups so people that give money to the forum can have better...
  12. Player-63

Dance Dance Evolution

:lol:
  13. Player-63

9/11 video published

Check video 2 its WAY to tiny to be a passenger plane
  14. Player-63

Call of Duty 2 Extream Leagues?

go and buy it u lazy git montana :P
  15. Player-63

Call of Duty 2 Extream Leagues?

stfu u little fat kent boy