Recent content by Orchild

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. O

Movie done! But what size?

I am sure you can put all 3 of those versions online, cant wait to see it!
  2. O

Cyborg's mini frag vid

When will you put it online? I look forward to it, your movies always were fantastic and look great! That ripper scene on bridge was omg back then
  3. O

DJ^z Movie 004 - MagiC 2010

and you would know from the how many movies you've made? rofl. My first movie was crap and can only function for laughter and crying ur pants on how horrible it was. Second movie was ok, had some good moments, albeit most were from montana. Third movie was decent. The only thing I can...
  4. O

twnZ Movie

liked your movie the most, gj on it!
  5. O

DJ^z Movie 004 - MagiC 2010

music made me fall asleep, boring endless rain of un-edited clips that had no speed to it whatsoever. I felt like I was stoned from sipping on the bong too much, jeez! It that how you prefer to play UT DJ? I prefer games fast, shiny and blood pumping! Anyway, some nice moments there. wtf at...
  6. O

-w1sh-'s short video

vigilante wish taking on the universe rofl tbh, you prolly made this from old clips you had lying around. Else I dont understand why you dont send those demos in to a proper movie maker when asked. Either way, loved the content. Better made a wish & twnz only movie, atleast content wise then...
  7. O

-w1sh-'s short video

megaupload does not let me download the file, tried it several times. What was your original place for DL?
  8. O

twnZ Teaser Movie

I dont think I would've bothered either if you have for one no demos to work with in the first place. So doesn't matter, it shows what is shows and that is the point to the teaser. I hope you got more to work with for the entire movie though.
  9. O

twnZ Teaser Movie

would have been nicer if you'd added the actual ingame sounds like doublekill, multikill and sniper hit sounds etc. stuff like that. I saw all these clips too and I know there is music in the background with most of them so I know why u didn't use that sound. other then that, a very decent...
  10. O

Incarnation - t3h UT1 community movie

hi chick :rofl:, thanks for calling me a slut though! :shout: Did we have WW3 already then? :rolleyes: Ofc I remember u SG and R.I.P. either you or someone else from the old clan was in the movie too, caught me by surprise! :D U good these days?
  11. O

for as far as I know it was subz his pet project but he was too busy, never get around to making it. So they teamed up and w1z4 basicly did everything from there, but it was subz that came up with the idea. Correct me if I am wrong though!
  12. O

relax mate, it is just words on a screen that you're reading. dont get all scared now (:shout:) They waited for 14 years to make the Avatar script into a movie, I'd say that has payed off since it is released in my time and I loved the movie and yes they waited 14 years so that the...
  13. O

He said "Now, if you could combine that presentation with say a great movie of the capture of an assault map showing great team tactics and launches being defended / launchers being picked off mid-air" How about you learn to read ;):rofl:
  14. O

It isn't my movie. It is the same lame critisz from people who stumbled upon the movie, never did any prior thinking to how much work it is and what the proces actually involves nor what the creator wanted to achieve. Like it being a community movie, rather then a frag movie. So yes I can give...
  15. O

Another person who didn't take the time to send in even 1 demo and starts crying of old glory and that assault is THA BOMB. Well if assault was THA BOMB for movies then you'd have that staring in such as Fooze and XSU gold now wouldn't it?? Why Deck and the rest of the maps?? Because they are...