Recent content by ObScuReD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. O

nostalgia

LOL! Monkey u sexy animal! The links almost brought a tear to my eye :bawling: Pretty funny stuff though :) Hope all is well guys :D
  2. O

~~~»Samz0r«~~~~

:wanker: hmmm u guys have alot of time on u're hands don't ya? :)
  3. O

North American Match Server #1

SA is that the west coast pi8 server? any progress on a more central or east coast serv? :D
  4. O

3 keyboard keys at once?

hmm thx for help anyways guys :D u'd think with cpu processing power increasing so rapidly, they'd figure out a way to be able to press 3 stupid keys at once...
  5. O

3 keyboard keys at once?

I just changed my keyboard setup in UT and decided to try the keyboard for firing. However, I've discovered that I can't press 3 keys at the same time, which means I now can't duck + move + fire or move + sec fire + prim fire, which needless to say is quite annoying. I was just wondering if...
  6. O

NA UTA question..

well i hope the server admins are just as accomodating as u r :D
  7. O

NA UTA question..

I'm just gonna copy and paste my comment on the news page here: "1st let me say that Phear and uta > all Now just a quick question: which servers are going to be used? More specifically, will NA servers be willing to put the uta league mod on their servers for the new NA UTA league?"...
  8. O

New North American Assault League

Sweet :) 1st let me say that Phear and uta > all :D Now just a quick question: which servers are going to be used? More specifically, will NA servers be willing to put the uta league mod on their servers?
  9. O

Giving up UT..

woohoo! :jd: drinks for everyone!! :D
  10. O

Welcoming the new guys.....

20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 OVER 20!!! omg i'm spamming i think i need group therapy =/
  11. O

almost hey look it's our 1st post over 10 msg's! woohoo!
  12. O

rofl It's funny to see most assault people say, hey look, COD is recruiting more newbies :)
  13. O

:D lol, sounds like munk's wants to come back now that phos is gonna try this stuff out :) welcome aboard m8's :D
  14. O

New Clown Freak....

cod is begging blight for players? huh? if he wants to play, then great, if not, no big deal
  15. O

New Clown Freak....

blight yea i told wick that blight posted on war forum, wick already replied to him, but if anybody has his icq or anything feel free to msg him that we'd be glad to have him.