Recent content by Nemesis

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Nemesis

^^

HeHe outfits are complety differenet in PS that UT, the more the better (up to a certain point) and we normaly have a 30 member platoon ( 3 *10 man sqds) on during the prime time :)
  2. Nemesis

^^

Hi, yeah after UAF fell apart I started playing BF1942 full time joined a couple of clans and did very well, then Planetside came out been playing that for the last 8 months it so great when u can have a battle with 300+ players, I lead one of the best Outfits on the Euro sever (Immortal Serial...
  3. Nemesis

^^

Lol drooz and his spam
  4. Nemesis

-BoD- is leaving the league

CYA GL & HF
  5. Nemesis

Thanx for game

GD is MIA before ai left RC and even now have not seen/talked to him in about 6 months :(
  6. Nemesis

Thanx for game

Sorry sarah but thats me :P not good old ghostdog may his UT soul RIP
  7. Nemesis

THIS forum needs some more........

What it took u 2 years to find the right spot :P shame on you Ian
  8. Nemesis

this league

Well u know jackel will take it 4 u stomp
  9. Nemesis

Fags?

Choccy beer is much better :P
  10. Nemesis

FDC rox

lamo @ winter..all you want him to do is suck your cock......I hope its elephant size otherwise that to small :P a price
  11. Nemesis

Happy Birthday 007!

Sry it s late but HB m8, hope the hangover wasn't to bad :P
  12. Nemesis

FDC rox

GL & HF, its hard at the top :) but im sure you can do it :) Btw winter who the hell pissed you off 4 a sig like that ?
  13. Nemesis

how do u change clan name

Well as the boss said do it I did :P and was that a yes or no ?
  14. Nemesis

how do u change clan name

Still waiting.....................................how hard is it to change our clan tag's to the proper ones ????????????????????