Recent content by Nanko

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Nanko

Funny Game

Cool! Paladin Studios is a great place to do graduation projects... Infact Qumulus was mine :cool:
  2. Nanko

Funny Game

This is a game the company I work for made. Thought I'd post it here so you can tell me how gay it is that it doesn't work in Firefox. and you have to install a plug-in aswell :shout: www.chickenfootball.com let me know if you like it :wave:
  3. Nanko

Cellphone + Mais = ?

At the very least they preheated the corn so it almost pops.
  4. Nanko

Cellphone + Mais = ?

5. Nanko

bday Nanko

6. Nanko

Sweden owns.

sweet, maybe I can get a tax return for Guitar Hero 2 :-)
  7. Nanko

Challenges...

The key to mazon is a ripper jump from the ramp... i've did it a couple of times.... I'm not gonna spend hours trying to complete the map in under 23 second with it though....
  8. Nanko

Challenges...

If that works, then congrats... I did it with a secondary Flak. Also " 7. Althammer to the flat area above the torch" is unnnesacerry since you can just jump there normally from the rampy bit left of the big doors. See useless, wasn't that hard :-)
  9. Nanko

Challenges...

My rook challenge: Finish Rook, no time limit... Can't take out the chains... can only press primary fire once. Normal rules, no cheats, no teamswaps, solo.
  10. Nanko

Challenges...

does "hit an objective" mean to complete an objective or just touch it?
  11. Nanko

The Endless Forest

Cool to see the endless forest here :-) I've met the makers Auriea & Michaël at the company I work for... they make some very interesting stuff.
  12. Nanko

Renee Zellweger

That's Alzheimer for you, you've been that for years mate :D
  13. Nanko

Second Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJrLR7rv_Oc Bye bye second life :wave:
  14. Nanko

Free Rider

Nice one, i made it with a loop :-)
  15. Nanko

Vital Signs...

happy bday