Recent content by n3Cro

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. n3Cro

yak vs. hank

I downloaded the others, but undercover.u -> no match with google and demomanager 3
  2. n3Cro

yak vs. hank

need Undercover.u to watch....exists nowhere
  3. n3Cro

!New League rule!

I think because this is an international league a tickrate >25 would be clever to get everyone a decent ping. But if its choosen too high I'm not sure if the servers can handle the higher calculation power. So a Tickrate round 25-30 would be imo appropriate.
  4. n3Cro

2 vs 2

o ye would be kewl, and utv too, so that we can copy other teams tricks easier ;)
  5. n3Cro

FiA Teh Movie!

ye nice movie... pld =)
  6. n3Cro

DFP-Server Public/Private 24/7

wow pld DFP , thx for that :) would be nice if people forget about this f**kin crap Orange server and play just on the DFP server... btw @ Masterr I think you can vote for DM maps too
  7. n3Cro

Why your nickname?

aiii n3Cro ... because I needed a nick for my first LAN...and I only knew Diablo1 at this time :S noX^ : Hydra used to fake with r0x! and me with n0x! just took the first charakter of n3cro for it :O nox sounds pretty kewl imao and [AAK]noX^ is the hottest nick ever :rolleyes:
  8. n3Cro

ut movie...

ye whatever :whatever:
  9. n3Cro

uT Assault Movie: -hYd-n3c-friends-

thnx so far :)
  10. n3Cro

uT Assault Movie: -hYd-n3c-friends-

Well hYd me and friends captured sum nice Assault-fraggs, and 2on2 launches...163 MB and 9:13 min... enjoy it :D http://www.badct.de/dlredir.php3?id=1561&type=file
  11. n3Cro

EAC cmon!!

aint Lenny german!? fs :shout: oh but we got....Samy, and.....n3Cro :eek:
  12. n3Cro

wtf

omg weapon appears on screen :eek: no this never happened to me be4 :P
  13. n3Cro

EAC cmon!!

oh please bring it back...first step would be to bring back the EAC-Forums, General and Country-Forums if possible ! (? is it ?) As servers, the Gameservers.net are playable for nearly all as well as the K-Play servers as far as I know. And if we put Tickrate on 25-35 pings would be a lot...
  14. n3Cro

What about a UTA-FFA-As server!?

then its free shit...no difference. you don't want to die for free either, do you!? @ a+b. I asked if its possible that UTA could get another for free because they got all the others already sponsored... and @ all the ffa-clanservers/leagueservers...They never will be full because the...
  15. n3Cro

What about a UTA-FFA-As server!?

The problem is that they aren't ffa all the time and thats why people don't play on them. besides Orange servers are the crappiest shit ever, and any clanservers that are just sometimes ffa and sometimes used for matches or trains wont be attended at all. When the server iss ffa all day, all day...