Recent content by N!Ce

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

Thanks. Indeed the cup was quite active again, even most active season so far. =)
  2. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

Darn, and I thought we're holding the record for that. :( Btw yako, your sig ownz! :D
  3. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

In case you're interested in the outcome, here is the final news item with winners, stats and other cool stuff. If you wonder why it took so long, it's because there were 424 matches on the schedule (of which 370 got actually played) and the finalists needed 4 months to finally agree on a...
  4. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

I need one replacement for 2. Division and one for 1. Division, if anyone is interested contact me as soon as possible please o:
  5. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

Anyway, you should hurry though, sign ups close tomorrow night. o:
  6. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

Stop thinking, just sign up :P Even Poseidon is back and signed up :f
  7. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

Here you got, 2 files zipped and attached. Good Luck:cool: Regfix is idd a good idea to fix the umod problem btw
  8. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

Try opening it with Setup.exe in your UT System folder. Use right click, 'Open With'. That should work, else I can extract it and upload it separately for you. Good Luck!
  9. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

.umod is a sort of installation file. You need to doubleclick it, not put the file in system folder =X
  10. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

UTBonusPack2 includes the DE files. You can get it here. That should fix it o:
  11. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

twnz and McNeill, time to sign up imo o:
  12. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

True. You should try the ClanBase versions, those are the preferred ones in cups/ladders. Here are the mappacks used in this season's OpenCup: 1. Division 2. Division 3. Division And this map is definitely worth a look. Done by a team of the best BT mappers. It's PlanBase's first map...
  13. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

I did a mistake on the channel link in my original post, fixed now =X Sure, get the mod here Maps can be downloaded from UnrealPlayground, BunnyTrack.net or i4games. Enjoy :D
  14. N

1on1 BT WorldCup III

The much anticipated third 1on1 BT WorldCup has opened sign ups. The cup is known for its high quality standards considering cup presentation and coverage and for being the only (realtime) online fps world tournament on this planet. Those who wonder about the current activity in the first...
  15. N

]-BT-MaTcH-[

It's finished and uploaded :bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna: Those who like BunnyTrack have probably already heard of it, others should at least take a look at it. #BT-MaTcH on irc.quakenet.org is a channel for BunnyTrackers including: -Pickups 1on1/2on2/3on3/4on4/5on5 all at the...