Recent content by Muttley

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Muttley

AS-Tydium

eyo, this is mutt's bruv.... the muppet used a pcx instead of a bitmap, so hes replaced it and re-aligned it all by hand so it looks a bit more beautiful now, its a bit brighter and the lightning is less often aswell. He'll also add an end sequence wen the lazy bastad can b arsed, mi bruv...
  2. Muttley

AS-Tydium

the link doesnt work atm it was http://uk.geocities.com/richardc1981/Tydiumv2.zip geoshities is a bit random... the map looks gay on toms comp and the rock tex warps arghhhh, never mind i tried mi best c u later..
  3. Muttley

AS-Tydium

lo u lot hope your all good, lol almost jan ive not had alot of time for mappin cos i got a couple of pay rises which means i can afford more beer now :P how u been anyway? Good i hope ive missed ya u big gay bear u strictly in a metrasexual way tho :) I've almost finished the changes for the...
  4. Muttley

AS-Tydium

V Nice Japster :) I've done some work on it aswell i havent touched the weapons layout or most of the geometry. - removed a couple of routes outside so peeps wont run in the wrong direction at the start. - added a pond to run through & altered the terrain a tiny bit - reworked all the...
  5. Muttley

Network problems, help me please!

i know mate lol and who tought u how to launch? :P
  6. Muttley

Are u lot getting well pished off wiv me and tom for playing on this conn, I know everyone gets amune to hearing about lag and p/loss etc but we do get 100 percent p/loss around every 10 seconds......... it means we cant move we see the disconnected sign and the countdown stops for about 11...
  7. Muttley

u have no idea mate, have i told u the story about him and his mate wiv man boobs?
  8. Muttley

ignore the puff, lo paul how u doin? :) tom reckons upgrading to ma101G adapters...or summin like that...would sort the network out for gaming purposes, anyone know if that is true?
  9. Muttley

AS-MonkeyGrubber

:P I've not been connected for a while and ive been trying to get mi leg over with someone from work....priorities ;) I'll get back to mapping soon Jan, get our partnership going again :love: ello hecty how u doin mate? hope tom didnt disturb u too much wiv that post he made the little fag...
  10. Muttley

AS-MonkeyGrubber

:P ive been concetrating on r/l atm i've gotto move out v soon + other things are on mi mind i'll be back tho ;)
  11. Muttley

AS~Oilrig

i get lost on desolate fs and i made it :P
  12. Muttley

AS~Oilrig

I've started using a good alternative way too sobo, I still need the 2-d ed for stuff but you can do a hell of alot with the brush clipper as long as you use it neatly and it keeps the shape down to one polygon. I've started keeping fps right down using it and no bsp bugs either ;) merging...
  13. Muttley

1st attempt at a dm map

err yea u can if u want lol i was expecting people to laugh at my first effort tbh.... i only spent 15 mins on the ammo and pickups hence its lacking them a bit :P
  14. Muttley

AS-Snowdunes

if the servers trying to d/l nightshades and snow then your trying to run the wrong version of the map. I only used textures from snowdunes.utx in the final release. Maybe delete the beta maps of snowdunes on your server and start again?
  15. Muttley

AS-Snowdunes

err nowt to do wiv me, psy u got the right files of jwer?