Recent content by mel

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. mel

Hurricans

Oh! i meant in the middle (literally) of a hurricane warning. Not in the middle of the hurricane. :P
  2. mel

Hurricans

The eye of an hurricane does not causes damage at all. It's the calm before the worst part is about to begin. The rain and the winds stop, you can even see the sun if you're lucky.
  3. mel

Hurricans

Exactly. I live in Puerto Rico (small island in the caribbean) and lived several months in the United States. We get hit by hurricanes at least twice a year. Most of the infrastructure of the houses in the US (at least in Florida) are not prepared for an hurricane. Have you ever been in...
  4. mel

Question?

He drinks beer, he has a girlfriend and a house, no kids tho. Please. Don't explain yourself for having a life. There are some of us who would tongue-bath our dead grandmothers just to have a goddamn life. :rolleyes:
  5. mel

swap vs solid

:rofl:
  6. mel

Sevendust - Seasons

I saw them live in october with Deftones.. man, they own! fooking great concert. They played Bender with Chino Moreno ;) Anyway, I like the new album... Enemy is one of my fav song. :D
  7. mel

lo

I am in Puerto Rico again... only for a few days though (thanksgiving break). Just droppin' to say hi from da caribbean :wave:
  8. mel

PSY !

Wow nice one Psy! :kiss: En verdad que no entiendo nada de lo que paso pero parece importante, cuidate amiguito. Te quiero mucho. Gl Glen :D :cuddle: ps. soz for spanish :(
  9. mel

Metallica

:eyeroll:
  10. mel

Elvis in flash

:lol:
  11. mel

St00pid girl

aim probably
  12. mel

What are you playing right now?

I'm playing the new Deftones album atm good stuff :thumb:
  13. mel

What are you playing right now?

lmao you know that band? my bro has a few mp3's on this comp. i bet you dont understand one single word :lol: I dont like the band but the lyrics are funny and weird: "Hoy brujerizmo, pa' ti satanismo." :eek:
  14. mel

Matrix flash game

Check it out http://www.philosophers.co.uk/games/matrix.htm Thx tech for the link :)
  15. mel

In 19 hrs, and 30mins...

gl :)