Recent content by Maelstrom

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Maelstrom

New Family Member

Congratz Rich!! Totally made up for ya big guy!!
  2. Maelstrom

-={Mi5}=- leaves the league!

Haven't been around these grounds in a long time but mi5 leaving i worth a post, good job on all you acheived you guys done well to hold it together for so long. Also you'll probably find that leavin utas is like giving you a new lease of life, the communities outside this one are a lot...
  3. Maelstrom

Two *nice* movies you should see!!

I think Ramp is meaning why is RiS saying 'fuk you' to me, frankly i have no idea i only remember playin Ris once and that was a friendly a long time ago which ended with a straight 8-0, and i have no other knowledge of talking to them, ecspecially not in a flaming way, ah well means nothing to...
  4. Maelstrom

Fun 007 test

OPERATIVE TEST YOU SCORED: 75.53 % Top Drawer - congratulations. It appears that you may have what it takes to become a full service agent. You are clever, knowledgeable and have lightening reflexes. Fulfil your potential and you'll be cruising your way around the world with other...
  5. Maelstrom

Best game of all time?

Well if it can't be UT then there's only 1 other choice for me Goldeneye on the N64 Loved that game to bits pld it loads single player never got bored of it and played it equally as much in multiplayer.
  6. Maelstrom

Paradox

The fair system your looking for is the old 'soccer' points tables. 3 for win 1 for draw 0 for loss It's fair , and for most leagues would work perfectly fine, but this system has been reviewd and dismissed so many time in uta so don't even bother applying for it. Then main reason i...
  7. Maelstrom

Haggis

Heh had a good few nights in glasgow thur, i take it your familiar with the Cathouse?? now thats one crazy place ffs :D Still maybe u and duncan should come through this way and we'll make sure u have a good time with out own 'unique' brand of humour :P
  8. Maelstrom

Haggis

Heh maybe we should let the community in on your little secret then eh goose? or should i call u S.B.W??? lmao
  9. Maelstrom

Haggis

Slip him some Long Island Ice teas and he's anybodys fs
  10. Maelstrom

Haggis

LMAO :D Glen your spy in jockland is deffo worth the money for his accurate info!! Well not sure about the lipstick part but i think they'll have a hard time denying the rest lol :eek:
  11. Maelstrom

Help sjoreds dick appeal

Of course i scared ya!! I obviously meant to do it :D Wonder why you neva slept in my room after that lol :P Anyway your still the best pole dancer rampo :D
  12. Maelstrom

Meal

LOL no i didnt mean u 'iceman' in fact your so important i don't even register that your anyone i should care about. Reject>ION<? eh? Yeah well i was such a reject i was always a top team player for >ION< and always played for them whenever i was available which if u look at records is...
  13. Maelstrom

Meal

LOL everyone that has seen that pic knows how much shit u talk spank, your just jealous cause your a spotty little kid , but thats cool not everyone has the good luck to be born good lookin'. Mi5 4 eva huh? Well u can suck there balls as much as u like but u ain't good enough to join em and...
  14. Maelstrom

Meal

Your all fat wankers that think u 0wn yawwnnnnnnnnn Well dead's n paa' do 0wn u guys so just take it and accept being second rate flame flame flame!!! C'mon then this is getting boring!!!!
  15. Maelstrom

Meal

LOL :D fair enuff