Recent content by LeNiXiS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. LeNiXiS

UTA - Resurgence

I've had a few games on DM today and I've got to admit I really enjoyed it. It does have that feel of UT99 with slightly minor differences (wall jumps, some weapons are slightly different, slightly quicker?). I had a quick game on Overload (against bots), it felt good, everything seemed...
  2. LeNiXiS

You not got a job yet?! you must be like 30 years old by now...! Stop spending all your money on...

You not got a job yet?! you must be like 30 years old by now...! Stop spending all your money on flints, tinder, tents and bear traps etc! haha :P
  3. LeNiXiS

That sucks! buy a new one! Let me know if you ever get around to it, will still have these beta...

That sucks! buy a new one! Let me know if you ever get around to it, will still have these beta invites!
  4. LeNiXiS

Dunno if you got the other messages on this, I can't remember how this works lol. Ive got 2 keys...

Dunno if you got the other messages on this, I can't remember how this works lol. Ive got 2 keys for dota 2, been playing for a while. Let me know if you want to play some!
  5. LeNiXiS

Oh btw, if you haven't been invited to the beta... I have 2 spare invites, if you and spoq or...

Oh btw, if you haven't been invited to the beta... I have 2 spare invites, if you and spoq or whoever want them, just let me know bro!
  6. LeNiXiS

Yo! I'm playing Dota 2. If you're playing add me on steam - len90 / Captain.Chump. I'm getting...

Yo! I'm playing Dota 2. If you're playing add me on steam - len90 / Captain.Chump. I'm getting pretty hooked, playing silencer like spoq! haha
  7. LeNiXiS

Yo, just read the message about HoN bro, I stopped playing a while back. The servers we're...

Yo, just read the message about HoN bro, I stopped playing a while back. The servers we're messed up for a month so I kinda stopped playing, then the game went free to play because half the players had left. I got pretty bored of it tbh, they released a new hero every week, trying to learn a...
  8. LeNiXiS

Future of this Leauge

Hi, For some reason I felt a bit nostalgic tonight and started reading old match reports so I decided to pop on here to have a read. I really didn't know that the PUG was still going, which is awesome btw, If I didn't play other games I'd come for a PUG or two and show you boys how its done...
  9. LeNiXiS

You could try HoN over there btw, they have region filters, so you can play with just EU...

You could try HoN over there btw, they have region filters, so you can play with just EU players, US players etc. Depends how much time you have tho! I think I prefer HoN just because of the match making thats all inbuilt, you dont have to log on to a website, type a game name in warcraft etc...
  10. LeNiXiS

Look what I found on my Hard Drive

Check my awesome photoshopping for ->MC<- haha, ah I wish I was 16 again!
  11. LeNiXiS

Omg your in Canada? Doing something for your degree? I went back to wow when I stopped playing...

Omg your in Canada? Doing something for your degree? I went back to wow when I stopped playing dota, I've been playing wow since, but proper softcore while playing other games. I guy I played wow with was talking about HoN so I tried it out. I'd forgot so much about dota by then so, so I've...
  12. LeNiXiS

RAFT MATE, you still playing dota? I've just started HON. If yer already on it, my name is...

RAFT MATE, you still playing dota? I've just started HON. If yer already on it, my name is Lendusa. I've forgot how to play dota, im really bad lol
  13. LeNiXiS

Fifa 11

I'm a bit disappointed with Fifa 11 tbh. Quite a few reasons too.. - The new passing system is terrible, passes are too slow and the accuracy is sometimes WAY off even though you aim perfectly. - Free kicks, yellow cards, red cards are all too frequent, just slows down the game too much, I...
  14. LeNiXiS

XBox Live Gamertags

Dmors Fifa 10 CoD
  15. LeNiXiS

Mi5 v all-star

Sarcasm mate lol. I have no interest in the game anymore, just thought it was a funny concept :p: No offence taken, you're 100% right I wouldn't make it in the team, but that wasn't my point, more just poking fun at the idea :p