Recent content by LeKitto

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

Goodbye

Now here's a name I haven't seen in years. :wave: Suzy, RIP TGB ;)
  2. L

a question/comment about brajan's "announcement" thread

Squirrel was right, stick it up allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll your asses. Bush for PM.
  3. L

April Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

CoH can't seem to find any TNT who isnt idle.......admin will prolly have to schedule this one. We are good for the 29th @ 20:00gmt server 6. As for KaN, we both agree for the 30th @ 20:00gmt, but they refuse to do server dispute...
  4. L

December Tables

coh poitns needs to be fixed already :p:
  5. L

October outstanding games + DEADLINES

coh pro want to forfiet our matches and go to HZ, we need matcharranger/more active ppl casue we just dont care about pro atm.
  6. L

Tiw!

Lockdown is the only problem with the minigun IMO, TIW mini just takes all power from the minigun, and makes it almost impossible to kill someone with a sniper. Furthermore, you can add on a couple of seconds when you are trying to destroy objectives with tiw mini (ie: crystal in mazon...
  7. L

Tiw!

Yes I feel the only problem is lockdown, and do not have/notice a problem with the minigun. And you said this: After your post about clan reps voting :P Just trying to get things straight :p:
  8. L

Tiw!

I voted NO, and I believe all we really need is for lockdown to be taken away. I thought it was gonna go through clan reps first :p:
  9. L

[PREDICTION] Sco. vs [.NA1.]

hopefully we're not short, or will be a good match :]
  10. L

European Assault Cup - 2005

:lol: bring it :D
  11. L

I'm gonna clone you b4 the tournament, and force your cloned self to learn the impact hammer way b4 the tournament :p: :D
  12. L

More like 2 teams ;) gg.
  13. L

More USA players want to invade ;)
  14. L

US as in USA team ;)
  15. L

LeKitto/US/ Minigunarmourwhorecamper