Recent content by Largo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

missing file for old assault demos

I was feeling nostalgic (shame on me) and wanted to play some old public demo's, but they are 1 file short of playing. What I need is: final3 which was used on the RC public stdas-server, something like 2 years or more ago. UT won't tell which extension the file had. final3 17866 bytes...
  2. L

Post your characters!

Terenas (pve) Alliance (NE) Hunter, level 50. +4 or was it 5?, other noobchars levels 12-21. Subscription currently not active.
  3. L

Denmark

Hvis nogen kan forsikre mig at ligaen er nogenlunde ren igen og det ikke er den rene råddenskab, hacks og diverse cheats der er tilbage kan jeg godt stille som backup / whatever, bare ikke sniper, hvis der er behov. Gider simpelthen ikke spilde tid på CA'ede tabere og den slags åndsspassere der...
  4. L

]>BO<[ StdAS bites teh dust...

"..they just loose weight"? :wave:
  5. L

Another discussion...

u see, thats the part i find so hard to believe about cheaters. That they regret. They might realize its not nice and they shouldnt have been doing it, ONCE THEY ARE CAUGHT, but before that? What they really honestly deep down regret right after being busted is not that they did it, but that...
  6. L

Ram A Lam A Ding Dong

Tried tweaking up the ram voltage a notch? U got a new rig recently, doesnt have one of those lowload rated lownoise psu's does it? being particularly (spelling) susceptible to powernoise like when some heavy current using gear goes on nearby - nearby being same transformerblock. Any hardware...
  7. L

Alignment check

omdz, lies damn fucking lies. Anyhow who cares about a (fanmade?) NWN aligment rating? like any of u answer it honestly and post the real results of anything at all :P
  8. L

crosshair

looks fairly normal paa (like it looks on mine), except urs looks very jagged on the circle part.
  9. L

Another discussion...

Must spread some more before...soz no green then :/ In rl someone pulling stunts like that is going to be at the wrong end of some well deserved thrashing, for purpose of retribution/revenge, deterence of reoffending and reminding others its not tolerated. I mind. name exampe(s) of specific...
  10. L

keyboard problem

sneez, pwnage idea, didnt know that was possible to get :bowdown: (after checking prices) effectively a usb keyboard is cheaper :(
  11. L

keyboard problem

now the prob has been back since yesterday, think im giving up on this mobo... 2 dif keyb show errors, tho not all the same. need a cheap fix, so recommendations would be nice. typing 6 broken chars with Alt-xxx codes is really sucky :( either complete system replacement or just...
  12. L

Global Player Login System for League Matches?

now i recall. (guess a movie) "it isnt finished. They arent finished. Its like killing roaches, you gotta kill them all else whats the use?"
  13. L

whoever said the password will be the same as the forum/league password? Ofcourse that is the easiest solution, but i dont see any official statement on that. Could be you have to log into the league site using ur password, to get a (autogenerated) session pass, and that would only be valid...
  14. L

!»Fþ«! Recruiting STD players :D

Ive been told !»Fþ«! doesnt mean feminine principle, but freaky poontang, so get going, sign up! :3some: "conact us for a trial (MSN or PM) " select ex-@liens get a rebate right? Right?? :P Ok, jokes aside, Plis is a nice player and not as new as the postcount might suggest, been in 3 clans at...
  15. L

Wake up and smell the garlic. One of the real problems with a password only solution is that some clans/ppl are willing to let mercs borrow theirs or there will simply be dummy/duplicate accounts, something which the current registration system (both forum and league) is not capable of...