Recent content by Lan¢er

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Lan¢er

post your webcam shots here

What a lovely drunken rabble :D Nice to see your happy / alcohol ravaged faces. Just had to make the effort to come online and wish you all a very enjoyable Easter :) Where's the pictures of smark and lupus? Don't tell me, they are collapsed under the drinks table. See you all again one day...
  2. Lan¢er

Happy Easter

Just making one of my infrequent visits to wish you all a happy Easter. Tbh I miss the day to day contact terribly :( But I know you will all keep having fun and games. I can't wait for the time when i can hopefully be a part of them again. 'A' :cuddle:
  3. Lan¢er

Thankyou everyone and goodbye

A flying visit Hello all you dear UT peeps:cuddle: Just paying a flying visit as the opertunity presented itself. Ty 4 all the kind posts, they meant a lot:) hope you are all keeping happy and well. I will try and visit from time to time, so please keep your chins up:D luv an stuff 'A'
  4. Lan¢er

I remember when ..........

Or possibly a bit to legal to be kinky?:lol:
  5. Lan¢er

Syphus

It's in the nature of the boy :D
  6. Lan¢er

What is ((SI><TH))

You 100% sure on that?:lol:
  7. Lan¢er

Hi.........................

Arf :D
  8. Lan¢er

Thankyou everyone and goodbye

Sadly r/l circumstances have forced me to leave the internet. Hopefully I shall return later this year. In the meanwhile I may have intermittant contact. Just let me say thankyou to all of you nice people that I have met in UT. You have been kind and helpfull and good fun. A fond memory to...
  9. Lan¢er

Weird

Quite :D
  10. Lan¢er

AS-Rook - Chain Locked ???

The chains are hard to see from certain angles. With esr, your best bet is to hit them in the middle of their span. Door locking.... I've seen that done not only with the gatehouse but also the main doors, admitedly this was done with conventional weapons :(
  11. Lan¢er

ut lamers

WTG M8Y :D
  12. Lan¢er

Stolen Chant!!!!

Indeed!:P
  13. Lan¢er

lo!

Whoops, nearly forgot :o Have a really :bday: K :cuddle:
  14. Lan¢er

Nick-O-matic

Re: RE: No?, Really? :bounce: :rofl: :bounce: :rofl: :bounce: