Recent content by kooma

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. kooma

Chinese Singer

ok I just HAD to quit after about 6 seconds coz my brain was about to explode..
  2. kooma

The Raelian Message

Quote from the site: :rofl: :lol: :teehee: in your dreams suckers!
  3. kooma

The Raelian Message

The seminars looked really interesting, I might participate.. ..when hell freezes over!
  4. kooma

russian climbing

Half-Life 2 Le Parkour
  5. kooma

I'm too lazy

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the baud rate chosen according to the quality of the line? So basically anything beyond v.32bis would be using some baud rate over 2400 whereas v.32bis can only use 2400 baud..
  6. kooma

Best friends..

Saw a documentary a while back about a lion dam taking care of an antiloop calf in Africa.. weirdest shit.
  7. kooma

Digital Art

Yeah it's a totally pointless remark that such products are in different categories when they compete at demoparties. There is a rather big difference whether it's 4k, 64k or a demo with an open size limit not to mention the used platform.. but what the hell would you know about it anyway..
  8. kooma

Digital Art

yeah whatever gimp
  9. kooma

Digital Art

Well they're not exactly in the same category.. Farbrausch makes x86 64k intros, that DarkZone product was a Shockwave demo weighing over 6 megs. Was an ok demo but nothing that hasn't been seen a few years ago already. edit: oops.. sorry for gravedigging :)
  10. kooma

Is it allowed to post my forum on here?

If you're British, then it's "spelt". If you're an American, it's "spelled".
  11. kooma

damn hot

mkay :whatever:
  12. kooma

These people need to play some more UT

those sad fuckers should've had their asses eaten..
  13. kooma

Greetings from the Maldives

Back home and the harsh reality punched me in the face.. rather cold in here :snowemb:
  14. kooma

Off towards snowy and cold Finland in a few hours.. and my feet are friggin killing me from all the walking in Singapore.
  15. kooma

..off to Singapore in a few hours after a week of lying in the sun..