Recent content by jwer_NL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. jwer_NL

Movie 1-liners

fs, i get a mail from Apex saying "i'll generate some spam on the forums" and all we get is one lousy line? I bet if his wife catches him doing something UT related, it's a divorce? :moon2:
  2. jwer_NL

Movie 1-liners

WOOOOOOOOO apexxxxxxxxxxxx :) He just got out of rehab for a serieus gaming addiction so be gentle ;)
  3. jwer_NL

Movie 1-liners

Full Metal Jacket? Here's mine (TIMMAH is excluded): - Your mother uses McIntosh! - YOU TAKE THAT BACK!
  4. jwer_NL

Happy Birthday Dedeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

:bday: I suck... seriously
  5. jwer_NL

Old UTA players you miss...

:p: Miss FDC (toasty, ninja, hulky, sarah, snee, apex, NIEK ME BIETCH 007, skunkweed!!!) found Mughi and Wintermute though to my great relief and happiness and still have a great friend in TIMMAH (saturdayevening something to do wanker?). Hopefully i didn't forget anyone lol... Miss...
  6. jwer_NL

Omg You Bloody Noobs ...

Typing this from Timmah's comp while he's taking a dump :D :bday: elmz you naab, learn to shoot :P
  7. jwer_NL

Question

either Heat - The sharper the cutting edge, the more the generated heat of the friction will concentrate on the smaller edge and thus become hot enough to ignite the match. Try if the matches only ignite if you move the blade faster. Friction - The metal of the side of the blade might be...
  8. jwer_NL

USA v SWE (Womens Icehockey)

If i ever watched women's icehockey i'd be very very quiet about it
  9. jwer_NL

Mughi for admin!

She was the best, and she still is :cuddle:
  10. jwer_NL

Drinking Games

place a stack of cards ontop of a glass of beer take turns in blowing at least 1 card off, the one who blows off the last card needs to drink (make sure you don't sit next to the skilled mofo who can always blow the whole deck off xept 1). Take as many groups of 4 cards as there are players...
  11. jwer_NL

Jelle Klaassen!!!!!!!!!!1

several? afaik only 1 in Las Vegas?
  12. jwer_NL

Jelle Klaassen!!!!!!!!!!1

The official WC darts was in Perth last year, that's always around November but afaik only BDO players play there... It was won by another dutch guy (the guy in the SBS studio) but he ended up 25th on the world list. Normally the first 26 players are allowed straight in in the Lakeside but...
  13. jwer_NL

Best movies of 2005!

Just saw Batman Begins and oh my god, what a piece of crap. Has the level of films sunk so dramatically that we actually like films like this these days? Jeez :bawling: Gonna watch some of the others mentioned here soon... xept predator :moon2:
  14. jwer_NL

Cool game

all done
  15. jwer_NL

Really Bad problem

unplug the internet and make sure you format all the hd's and partitions, then reïnstall, enable firewall, plug in internet and update windows. Run scandisk or memtest or both to check for errors either before, during or after reinstall