Recent content by Humph

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Humph

Old UTA players you miss...

I sealed myself in cryogenic storage in 2003. Can confirm I am still 16.
  2. Humph

UTA - Resurgence

Excellent work. Throw me the uassets and I'll update siege with the objective descriptions. I haven't had much time to work on it, but I've got a new map in development intended to take advantage of some of UT4's new movement options and weapon changes.
  3. Humph

UTA - Resurgence

What a son of a bitch life is. I'm no doctor, but try muscle relaxants and maybe smoking a fat joint before playing to try and keep you from tensing parts of your body. Adjustment of your seating will probably help a lot, too. Side note A: That image of your arse is still etched into my mind...
  4. Humph

My bi-annual Lurk

I just need to hear "FOR FUCK SAKE HUMPHRO, WHY ARE THERE ROCKETS ON THE FUCKING BEACH!?" one more time.
  5. Humph

Tnega

:bday: Tnega, you old git :D Hm... Shit. I'm starting catch up...
  6. Humph

Old UTA players you miss...

:wave: Hello Mughi :D
  7. Humph

IRC issue?

I'd say it's related to this. Also, my first post in 2 years.
  8. Humph

Guess the video-game caption

You fucking monster. Yes.
  9. Humph

Right plane, wrong game!
  10. Humph

Have another:
  11. Humph

Red Eclipse
  12. Humph

Jagged Alliance 2 :nod:
  13. Humph

I have a feeling this might be too easy.
  14. Humph

LOL

S??????????????????????????e???????????????????n?????????????????d????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????h??????????????e?????????????????????????????????l???????????????????????????????p??????????????????????????????????
  15. Humph

LOL

O????????h?????? ????????g????????????o????????????d?????????? ???????t?????????????h??????????e????????y???'????????????r?????e???? ???????h????????????e???????????r???????e???????????