Recent content by Hg (3 letters!)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Hg (3 letters!)

[nuclF] vs. DaRk?

because it is closer to the end of the month did ya wanna talk about what day we could have a match any day apart from 3rd and 10th of december is fine with us i would icq ya but i cant b bothered to install it again
  2. Hg (3 letters!)

[nuclF] vs. DaRk?

br match (obviously) no super weapons ff - off 5v5 or 4v4 depending who u or we can get sorry for posting here but it seemed best place to do it and i have sent an icq to apex as well
  3. Hg (3 letters!)

[nuclF] vs. DaRk?

On behalf of Nuclear Fission i have been asked to see if u want a game netime soon, within next couple of weeks? ne date and time should b fine with us so hope to see a response soon ;)
  4. Hg (3 letters!)

Really Sorry

I had an offer from another clan and it is an offer i cant refuse they are very very good I did think about it a lot and i am very sorry cos i feel like i let u down but this is only for br if u ever need me for anything i will b happy to help the clan is Nuclear Fission [nuclF] they r in...
  5. Hg (3 letters!)

Dark is registered in clanbase

There r some legendary teams in the ladder now should b good;)
  6. Hg (3 letters!)

ut2003 patch release

btw this patch could not of been better it has got rid of all the bugs i used to have :D
  7. Hg (3 letters!)

ut2003 patch release

yes:poke: :!ola:
  8. Hg (3 letters!)

ut2003 patch release

I waited 113 minutes at fileplanet to get it :bah: i could not find it newhere else
  9. Hg (3 letters!)

ut2003 patch release

ut2003-winpatch2136release.exe came out today just so people know well worth getting improved my copy so much :bounce:
  10. Hg (3 letters!)

BR only or Multi League on clan base??

my point was with that link that the sign ups have been closed
  11. Hg (3 letters!)

http://www.ut2k3multi.jolt.co.uk/index.php?page=signup.html rather than me just reading the forums i should have just looked here :\
  12. Hg (3 letters!)

"Pings I think we have all noticed that pigns are at least about 30 ms higher than in UT. For example my UT ping is 25 where my UT2003 pign is like 60-70. But the game plays smooth and as fast for me as it was under UT’s 25 ping. The league servers will give you the same pign as our publics...
  13. Hg (3 letters!)

it is the jolt league but i did think they provided servers (i might b wrong {most likely wrong})
  14. Hg (3 letters!)

slaughterhouse ffs thats all i have to say:mad:
  15. Hg (3 letters!)

b4 i vote does ff include the translocator? i meant can i translocate team mates