Recent content by Grz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

Hello!

It still alive after all this years, ello....
  2. G

tada

Burb..... Why didnt martz delete my account even if i asked him so nicely to do so and thanked him in advance? For admins i have a message "spierdalajcie kutasy", brajan can translate..
  3. G

One UT3 sshot

When you talk about colonies flourish and especially "greater good" ask any admin here about that term:rofl: That made me react, Im going out done argumenting. Martz i take your offer i dissagree with the terms of the forum agreement, please delete my account.. takes 2 seconds right? Your...
  4. G

One UT3 sshot

Gatling gun...India, south aftica, ...how many countries do you want me to mention? Also looking back at history and declaring it as immoral isn't really valid either. That's like me looking at poland or wherever because some caveman 2000 years ago raped his neighbours daughter and so I'm...
  5. G

Uta Admins

6. G

Uta Admins

7. G

AS-Navarone

8. G

AS-Navarone

9. G

AS-Navarone

10. G

Forum moderator positions

"Consider from the other side the current admin team also have to trust anyone that is selected so if it was purely public choice that may not always be the case and youll end up with some divide between admins which would not be helpful." Imo if the public choice aint available to admins...
  11. G

Nah Mym voting out persons isnt the point i want to put forward, for any reason you might think of. Im over that. What im saying is to include the whole active community to vote on a new admin who infact have reposability of enjoying the game. To see a new admin just picked by some other admin...
  12. G

Was a pick from admins, not a vote from a public. Just shows lack in judgement
  13. G

Take for example new admins in PUG.... Said it before have no disput with uzi or mc, had our twists in the past tho.. Mc needed a admin, he just picked the ones he knew from the past. Pug play was in "trouble" after torps stunt, and it might justify mc´s fast picks.. Just shows what this...
  14. G

It should be given a chanse and also, old admins should be able to be voted off their position. Its all fair imo
  15. G

Isnt that the case with the person who gets picked, is well known by most admins if not m8s?