Recent content by GOOFY

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

Playing UT 2003 :)

I really dont know were to begin ..... It all started with an presentation like " Hi im Mark Rein " ...bla bla bla bla..... He showed us all about the new UT 2003 options and gamemods and enviroments , effects etc... Continued with the editor´s new and advanced stuff and also the very...
  2. G

Playing UT 2003 :)

This morning i had a very welcomed call from the scandinavian head of Infogrames telling me that Epic was in town for a presentation of UT 2003 followed with a 20 pc´s LAN setup of UT 2003 where we will have a first real game experience of the game :) . He asked me if i would find that...
  3. G

The Thank You Thread

Dont worry Ufie!!! Now we will have even more time and reason for spending time defending our position:argue: :sofa: :rofl: btw! Nice pussy you have....:teehee:
  4. G

Mr Goofy-=]NRG[=-

:) wee...thx m8....didnt c this comin´ ...hehe :) ;) well i will have a VERY nice party @ my home on friday getting totally drunk with all my m8s overe here..... lol ....