Recent content by fu2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. fu2

Good Games

Left4dead
  2. fu2

uta idea 2

Changeing the amount of maps played should be the starting block. I did say that it could lead to an open shedual ,that would depend on players becomeing active , could this not atleast be tested for 1 or 2 months to see if it has an impact. When the league was very active most matchs had...
  3. fu2

uta idea 2

Was unable to post my comment in torps thread where i wanted to , some nice ideas there. Save uta... Well this has been a busey topic, with some good ideas to keep active people interested and busey. Some of what i have read is true , that people dont have time for uta matchs ( the 3 hour...
  4. fu2

Bush pardons himself

He allowed he is the president :D
  5. fu2

Stag doo

I suggest you play can my drunk friend swim the rest of the way :)
  6. fu2

The Playing Room !

Omg pimp my pc :/
  7. fu2

konnz GOAL thread

hoi m8 :nod:
  8. fu2

konnz GOAL thread

So you must :bowdown: battyboi mattias :nod:
  9. fu2

konnz GOAL thread

Batty Bois :nod:
  10. fu2

One Last Chance!

Maybe you need to play with them first ;)
  11. fu2

konnz GOAL thread

only in ur batty dreams :gay: boi :nod:
  12. fu2

konnz GOAL thread

batty boi azumi :nod:
  13. fu2

One Last Chance!

Clan reps vote for maps..... Anyone can ask to form a new ladder but chossing not to , is not a crime...... And the vote tells you who wants to play and who doesnt. It not won on % . If you got enough people in the yes side to form a ladder dont you think it would happen.
  14. fu2

interview - Morpheus

L M F A O :pwnd :nod: nice one useless
  15. fu2

konnz GOAL thread

it makes him :cry: :nod: