Recent content by Frost

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. F

RiS

:D
  2. F

Looking 4 std clan

WHo the feck is banballa? Sure ain`t me hehe
  3. F

Porto vs Celtic

By that Jackel I take it you mean they showed them how to fall over well?
  4. F

Porto vs Celtic

They must class a good team`s performance in Portugal by how well they fall over when hardly touched.
  5. F

Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

You cheating dutch fooker!!!! I had to totally reinstall my shit after you done that you cock.
  6. F

{r-c}

FS Haggis that`s the last time you get left alone with my PC you fookin uber gimp!!!!
  7. F

Ownage Pics!!!!

We were all playing lefthanded, whilst blindfolded and being raped by an Korean poison gorilla.................................. Rick was playing normal:confused: Fuk its Haggis btw forgot to log out of frosties pc ffs.
  8. F

{r-c}

pld Ricky, im a gay f4g:cow:
  9. F

Lo All

So am ! woot!
  10. F

Mr are recruiting

Still recruiting gimp boy?
  11. F

Haggis

LOL Yeah that cnUt Haggis can G F + D comes into my room at 4am in the morning pledging his undying love, inconsiderate bastard I was due up for work an hour and a half later!!!!!! Needless to say he got told to fork off.
  12. F

Happy Birthday Joko!

Where, what and when ffs?
  13. F

Help sjoreds dick appeal

Hey Leave me and my pussy out of this, Betty is a very respectable cat ffs. To be honest I think he caught it that night he slept in Mael`s room and Stevie was up diving about in the middle of the night!! "Oops I`ve just had a nightmare" aye right sure ya did ffs
  14. F

back once again

f0
  15. F

back once again

d`oh too late LOL