Recent content by Franziska

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Franziska

AS-vampireAL Released

thx doc:) :kiss:
  2. Franziska

AS-vampireAL Released

delete it now from the server or not? cant release as-bioassaultal also cuz grz didnt give me permission although nowhere was my name in the whole file grrr shit just had fixed spawn bug and removed spam thx for backup psy yeah i juste deltetd author and put my name in didnt think about...
  3. Franziska

Map Suggestion Thread

hm ok than i delete it, although i didnt even write my name somewhere neither in the map or in the txt its a pity just had fixed the spawn bug and removed spam and to vampire: i made a thread where i said that its not my map first i said download the normal vampire which i dint take as me i...
  4. Franziska

Map Suggestion Thread

why has the thread been removed about beta test of bioassaultal??
  5. Franziska

AS-vampireAL Released

ok i changed everything put in his txt as author as well the map in UT its like the original now if he doesnt like this still i delete it completely :(
  6. Franziska

AS-vampireAL Released

i mjust was too lazy to ask cuz often the mapmaker doesnt answer but ok i deleted it and i said in m ythread that i didnt make the map just edited it but ok its removed
  7. Franziska

Map Suggestion Thread

oh i listen to mughi, she is one of the less who understand my situation on doing this work :) I just cant do it right for everyone... this will be always so
  8. Franziska

AS-vampireAL Released

:rofl: about ur spammy worries fisrt objective is too hard to defend cuz of spawn protect they cant spam barricades hmmmm u have to put some1 in tunnel or in millhouse or there where the attackers could come out of the tunnel... i would advise defenders not to concentrate on water wheel house...
  9. Franziska

AS-vampireAL Released

thx i think now it depends on you guys and on ur votes to get this map at least a tryout online :)
  10. Franziska

Map Suggestion Thread

:) btw: i need a server and 11 playas to test BETA-AL version of Bioassault, read my thread about it plz if u'll have a clanserver
  11. Franziska

Now u have the shit

:rofl: ich glaube nicht das ich zu der letzen aussage was sagen soll....
  12. Franziska

AS-vampireAL Released

since no one said anything about weapons placement (or spawn points) except two ppl i think its fine like it is and if there is really a shit point, although i am sure there will not, i can fix it then
  13. Franziska

Map Suggestion Thread

ok I will :) i am working on it with the named improvements, lets have a look at it then :)
  14. Franziska

Map Suggestion Thread

ah what now i am confused: - remove shock or add rl? -if i remove shock, put sniper at second spawn or some other weapon? - if shock stays in, put rl in??? :confused:
  15. Franziska

Map Suggestion Thread

i already thoght about removing shock rifle for defenders at start guess i will do that the other things are new but i will try it i just need otehr feedback to shorten it: - Remove shock - Give attackers a second weapon at start (which one? rl? - widen the coridors, removing wall -...