Recent content by Flatus

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Flatus

Guardia Gameplay TESTVERSION

Whoa, been like eons but this looks so awesome that even I might get back into this game! Keep up the good work.:cool:
  2. Flatus

XConsole

So, is this now the final version or will that be coming out soon?
  3. Flatus

MapVoteLA13 released

Nice to see no one else got any further problems since then ^ :D This thread must have covered just about anything that came by, although could also be that nobody is currently using it too? Anyways, was nice to be able to have given help back in the day. ;-)
  4. Flatus

XConsole

LOL, now it's at 3.3.9 (will it ever end?) Would be nicer if there was an auto-updater if this keeps going. :)
  5. Flatus

List of mods

Well, I was almost resigned to the fact that I had to lose some of my mods but put a hold on things for a while. Now that I have come back on here, I saw the modmenufix mentioned, so did some more searching around. After a while, nothing to that sort was showing, but then thought of looking into...
  6. Flatus

List of mods

Well I'm not a coder, but was hoping someone who knew how to 'alter' the list could help here. I'm not looking to use a mod unless a server I'm on supports it, but it would be useful to have so it could scroll or whatever to see all the mods one has. I guess the creators of the game never...
  7. Flatus

List of mods

Well, seems like no one has any idea on how to solve this problem. Seems then my only other solution is to just remove a few on the seldom used mods from the list till I have not more than 3 dozen on there. Thought someone here had at least some idea on what might be possible to do, but I guess...
  8. Flatus

List of mods

:hangover: I've been trying to figure out if it's even possible/doable to make on the UT window's MOD pulldown altered in any way to show all mods one may have. I've got at least 40 or so, but can only see at the most 37 before the list disappears below the bottom edge of the screen. Now it...
  9. Flatus

MapVoteLA13 released

Well, why do you have the mutator as that instead of MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote? No wonder it's confused! :hangover:
  10. Flatus

Assault Legendary - The movie

Came across this & thought, oh, another so-so one, but after seeing the stream, I was in awe! It looked great & was worth the 2 yrs spent making it! I quite liked it too when I saw Wish on 2 maps pwning & seeing Dede getting killed 2 times in both maps in a row! Poor gal.... ROFLMAO!! Things...
  11. Flatus

Emoticon mutator

I recently thought of trying this beauty out with the Monster Hunt gametype, but alas it didn't work. One reason was pointed out to me was because of this flaw that Epic did dealing with HUDs: http://www.wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:Linked_List/Existing_Lists_In_Unreal_Tournament#HUD_Mutators_.3D
  12. Flatus

Fix UT

This would help also...... Download the ut dual core fix here: http://rapidshare.com/files/136892955/Dual...UT_Fix.zip.html
  13. Flatus

Old UTA players you miss...

That may be your own opinion, but you would say the same if you too knew the crap he had to endure in the situation he was in. Anyways, I just realized now this topic was meant for UTA players & even though he was involved in playing UT & for the old league (WAR), I don't recall him being in...
  14. Flatus

UTA and New Firefox

Well Torp, get ready to change by the new year... all Firefox 2 versions will no longer be supported after this coming mid-December.
  15. Flatus

Old UTA players you miss...

They never were in DAMIT, but did play on the servers they had! ;) The one I did miss was Hodge (he used his real name for a bit, but used other nicknames when he was in TWG & HAK). Been a few years now since he committed suicide around this month of October! R.I.P. :(