Recent content by emper@r

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. E

Do you like Xmas?

me like :) :psycho: :shout: ;) :mad: :D :o :cool: ;)
  2. E

LAN

aye i live near sheffield so i will come down for this one. :jd: :footy: :Xmastree:
  3. E

[ULL]

good by ull i watched some good games played while my bro was in the clan gl in future :spockfla: :flack: :snot:
  4. E

vote

like i said phear is no more the league admin. i do think he can have a conversation with the actuall four admins to try sort it out ;)
  5. E

vote

Yes phear is the founder of the utassault and we all thank him for the hard work he has put in to ut ;). but now he isnt a league admin it shouldnt be the choice of him but of the other four league admins. let him in ;) :)
  6. E

vote

ive heard 3 years and 18 months but still in my opinion both are still to long. he has a static ip which has been baned from forums and league so theres nothin he can do
  7. E

vote

after watching me dad talk to gazzy for the past few months he would never go against the league ban and make a new acount. he just wants the ban to be lifted so he can carry on in is original acount ;)
  8. E

vote

unreal tournement is a fun game to play after a long hard day at work. even to meet over people and have a few beers and a good old laugh. but in my opinion take this opetunity away from someone for life because of a flame war is pretty pointless and a bit childish. yeah i am talking...
  9. E

nk-movie

brill movie