Recent content by Eleador

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Eleador

Alterac Valley take

to bad i cant help :( alterac valley looks cool on the screens :D
  2. Eleador

Warlocks Rock! Advice thread

hehe i started a few days ago with an alt :) Shadowbone a undead warlock :D and i like it more then my 44 tauren hunter Eleador :D maybe stupid advice but when u go fight a strong opponent always first do your curse (i dont know which u use, like curse of agony which i use) then your...
  3. Eleador

Major Change in 1.6

for example, you can get a black war kodo at the barracks for 90g , you cannot get a black war kodo at the kodo seller in bloodhoof village check : http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/flash-rewards for the mounts
  4. Eleador

I lagg, this Sucks

ah yes i found it :) i got 512 Mb RAM :( :( then i got to buy new and get it places in my laptop hehe better dont do it myself, ill screw it up :P lol
  5. Eleador

Congratulations to Skrelt!

Congratulations Skrelt :D :D :D
  6. Eleador

I lagg, this Sucks

eehh..i dont really understand which u mean by the windows button..where is it? hehe
  7. Eleador

again? =S

everything is online again :D well...thats what the server status says :D
  8. Eleador

Ideas and proposals

i agree with yuma, it will be A LOT easier hehe since ive been on a lot forums in my life pretty big ones too (on some i even was moderator :) ) so maybe one general another one raids&instances and one SPAM :P hehe for the unneeded stuff
  9. Eleador

again? =S

oh ye...lol :):):):) hehe well...im awake for like 20 mins now and still pretty asleep :P crap
  10. Eleador

I lagg, this Sucks

well...you know when u press ctrl+alt+delete you get the "windows taakbeheer" dont know the english word for it atm :) and then in the lower right corner of that screen u can see your total RAM it says 1249 mb so i think it will only be an extra 512mn stick since i got another memory slot i...
  11. Eleador

again? =S

i found what it is :P We would like to remind you that our new weekly maintenance window is now every Wednesday morning from 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Paris Time, UTC/GMT+2), starting from tomorrow, May 11th. Please note that all realms will be offline during maintenance; you can check...
  12. Eleador

again? =S

:( aww...i wanted to go and quest more with my lvl 12 undead warlock :) and i had the same yuma some sort of error >number<
  13. Eleador

I lagg, this Sucks

ok so that will be a : 1024 DDR SDRAM i need? :P
  14. Eleador

again? =S

ok just a question : its 9:55 wow time since its the same as my home time and i cant login,,am i the only one?
  15. Eleador

Do you have a ALT Character?

i started yesterday with an undead warlock :D lvl 12 :P called : Shadowbone but he aint in the guild yet, but i became known of the fact that i love warlocks hehe