Recent content by drinkin'

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. drinkin'

New LeagueAS-135&134

I am able to connect...then the console enhanced CSHP window opens and just tells me about the League browser..ie...toggleextenedhud,etc...it doesn't tell me it detects any cheats just disconnects me,thats really all I can tell you phear,am I the only Mac Assault player??? feels like it...
  2. drinkin'

New LeagueAS-135&134

I use a Mac and the new LeagueAS134 &135 wont let me into the servers running it,I know it's probably a Mac issue but I have installed the mods manually and still am unable to play on any server running them.......help please,and thanks in advance
  3. drinkin'

league assault 124 need help

got it workin' thanx for help,just to let you know if you didn't already that map vote is what was causing the problem,once it was disabled the 124 worked fine now we can change moderator pw ;) thnx again
  4. drinkin'

no need to change it till we get it runnin' :P thx for the help btw
  5. drinkin'

would this help Phear? this is the assault section of the ut ini [Botpack.Assault] bUseTranslocator=False bCoopWeaponMode=False Defenses=3 SavedTime=58.000000 NumDefenses=0 CurrentDefender=1 bDefenseSet=True bTiePartOne=False GameCode=TXw Part=2 bNoTeamChanges=False...
  6. drinkin'

can somebody help please, have league assault 124 on our server but it only gives us 58 sec.'s on each map,don't know why this is, if anybody knows please tell me,it's a nice addition and would like to use it on a regular basis thx in advance, drinkin'