Recent content by DoDgE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

:)

gl & hf to all you ut players :flack: just hope i can be forgiven for accusations of me using an aimbot and hacking because they are all false! i dont no why i am asking for forgivness for this as i am totally innocent but i dont want people thinking im a bloody cheat thes accusations are...
  2. D

DoDgE Is BaCk

wtf??? wtf u on about skull??? i have NEVER used a fuckin bot, stop shit stirring will ya!!! look i aint into all of this ut stuff in a big way all i want to do is just have fun. yes i admit i was in another clan as well as sas ages ago and i admit that was wrong and i have take plenty...
  3. D

???

why dont ne1 use the demon servers get used anymore?? i was wondering this, they have awsome ping (better than boomtown) but never get used, i think that people should re-instate demon servers and start playing on them more instead of just constantly filling boomtown servers. well...its...
  4. D

DoDgE Is BaCk

? What is that all about lads?
  5. D

DoDgE Is BaCk

After Being out from unreal since june, i am now back with vengence!!! As of Tuesday the 21st i will be back with an evil connection!
  6. D

Another birthday boy

=0) happy birthday dude have a good-en
  7. D

hehe Ah hello new guy!!! :) So this is my replacement?!?!?! hehehe
  8. D

Sorry SaW

hey!! i havnt got any enemies, just leave me alone plz =/
  9. D

Sorry SaW

? i have said i am sorry and i have apologised to those who i have offended so can we please get on! =)
  10. D

Sorry SaW

Sorry about all of this mess that i have caused, i know i was wrong nd i shouldnt of joined if i was already in a clan. i have said some things that i shouldnt of and now i am trying to correct things, i hope you accept my apologie and that we can still talk on icq and play UT together...
  11. D

Ihave got some news for you guys!

=( remember what i told u jackle hush hush
  12. D

EH WHO THE HELL IS GEM??
  13. D

hehehe yeahyeahyeah ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm botherd ER NAH
  14. D

HEHEHE I LOVE PISSING PPL LIKE YOU OFF!!! HAVE YOU HAD A LOK AT URSELF ANYONE WOULD THINK UT IS YOUR LIFE M8
  15. D

ffs i said i did nothing for this clan my respect for its players and other clans for that matter are a big fat ZERO