Recent content by Do0fUs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

goodbye everyone

lo all, well as i dont really have much time these days i have decided to cut down on the time i play UT. i could either have given up iCTF, or iAS, and i have decided to give up iAS :( thanks to all my m8s here, especially whitey, freak, and the whole crew from hull :) cya all, and...
  2. D

goodbye everyone

well as ut2k4 is coming out soon, and i have exams coming up as well, i have to cut down on the time i spend on ut. i could have either quit iCTF or iAS, and have decided to cut down on iAS :( well i'll hopefully c some of you in ut2k4 cya forever :moon: PS player 63 and darkcloud you...
  3. D

Funny game

lmfao its a well fluke game :D
  4. D

Scouse Joke

Der Lederpoolen
  5. D

Scouse Joke

o ffs i dont know he might come from the german version of liverpool maybe
  6. D

Scouse Joke

yep definately a scouser ok :lol:
  7. D

Weapons/projectiles textures

It looks like a fairyland :gay:
  8. D

Scouse Joke

I think i detect a scouser rofl
  9. D

Scouse Joke

lmao funny stuff :rofl: are there any scousers in utassault.net?
  10. D

Bee And the vagina

hang your head in shame plz
  11. D

Bee And the vagina

:rofl:
  12. D

What movie is this from?

rofl teh others?
  13. D

Very slow UT...

A new card is a good idea. If that doesnt't work, try formatting. If that doesn't work, try tying up the guts of your computer by a string and dropping them from 20,000 feet into the southern kalahari desert so they can watch eachother burn and die. Thats what i'll be doing soon with my...
  14. D

Top band/club/Dj

what you all talking about The Darkness own!!!! exept they suck live but most bands do anyway :moon:
  15. D

Very slow UT...

It might be that a bit of your hardware is corrupted Corrupted hard disks can cause games to go slow, or it could well be the graphics card.