Recent content by d1sc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

1v1 tourney #2

Count me in!
  2. D

UTA 1v1 tourney

I'd play if theres free space!
  3. D

Team d1sc vs Team Meteor (1 of 2)

Awesome work Useless, read all of it :)
  4. D

Official Scheduling Thread

Team d1sc vs Team Meteor. First Match: Date: 12/10/09 Time: 20GMT Server: (-8-) Server Number Of Matches (1 or 2): 2 Number Of Games per match: First to 8 ( same as a normal war) Maps Chosen:AutoRIP, Ballistic, Siege, GolgothaAL, Dungeons, Golg2, Desertstorm, Additional Agreements made: 5v5...
  5. D

October 2009 Assault Cup

I'm in :)
  6. D

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name: d1sc Country: Scotland Position: Anywere Whether or not you have voice comms (please specify: TS2, Ventrilo, mic/no mic): TS with mic Current StdAS clan: MoD
  7. D

2006: 2v2 Assault cup! (Sign up)

NickName:d1sc Age: 18 Country: Scotland Std clan: MoD IRC channel: #mod Decider map:Desertstorm NickName: Patsui Age: 18 Country: Finland Std clan: none at the moment IRC channel:#utapug Decider map:Desertstorm
  8. D

[PREDICTION] swe1| vs. Sco. (2nd leg)

I think both teams are at fault, no one is right, therefore i believe the game should be allowed to play at another date, especially if we're the ones who will be eliminated if it isnt played, even though we won the 1st leg 7-4. In my opinion if sweden does get to go through without playing the...
  9. D

Interview with Dj_AL!

Nice interview, shame about the war.
  10. D

[PREDICTION] Sco. vs [.NA1.]

GG's NA1 and GL in the losers bracket. I feel sorry for the ones who have to play on one of their servers though :P
  11. D

Structure Change For Knockout

I Like it, i just saw runners up of group C gotta play winners of Group A, fook that :P
  12. D

[PREDICTIONS] Tuesday 28th June

Yeah great job with the cup XB so far, couple of teams have fucked off but thats to be expected in any cup. anyways keep up the good work, the scene needed something like this.
  13. D

An Idea...

The pug thingy would be good as it's gonna give a lot of players the opportunity to actually play the mod and i would definately make something like this if i could but i don't have the power. You need an irc bot which is scripted to handle team selections bla bla and also a list of 1/2 servers...