Recent content by D/\RK/\/Ess

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

looking for a solution

Hi m8 s since in the last match vs KGB the mysterious Console crash happened again (to Amok) :mad: . im looking for a workaround for this bug :confused: . my guess: maybe the new LeagueAS causes a conflict :argue: with other files in Ut and that causes a :barf: in UT. the confusing thing...
  2. D

Members???

got 2 recruitment requests here Hi i got 2 recruitment requests here 1st: AZN Dragon 2nd:Vaginal Waste (<<< nice name :D ) i played a few maps 1 on 1 vs Dragon and i think hes a very good player and nice m8. lets talk about these things on friday before or after the match.
  3. D

new situation on utassault + first war

Great changes YoYo good changes the Admins did. i think it will be much easier now that the league picks out the opponents, as long as we can pick the servers and the dates. lets see how it works this month cya around Darky
  4. D

Keeping this site up to date...

Here I am :-P Yo m8 s my new comp nearly drove me crazy the last week grrr and of course Amok and Orcis new comps (im the support for them ;-) ) we had some serious problems getting into internet. the problems where our USB isdn connectors, so we had to buy PCI solutions. now everything...
  5. D

im leaving you

BadBoy says Goodbye Hi m8s i moved BadBoys comment from the news site to this forum (BB i told you on ICQ) There were some tactic / other problems in the matches before, but now that's too much. Sure, -][SoD][- is a new clan, but what happened in the last game...I got kicked by a...