Recent content by *Crash*

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. C

Unreal Tournament Revolution is out

Not posted in a long time however i know my old friend Felerian might be intrested in this: Unreal tournament resvolution is out. Unreal Tournament Revolution (UTR) is a mod that lets UT2004 players play a replica of UT99 Tryed it myself and its great Heres the link: www.getutr.com Also...
  2. C

Vehicle CTF Map Pack (UT2004)

Vehicle CTF Map Pack UT2004 (20 Maps) Hey There This is a Vehicle Capture The Flag Map Pack for UT2004 Info Available here http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5616828#post5616828 Enjoy :D Or not ;)
  3. C

Ut2k4 Demo The official what do you think of the demo Thread

Maby make a mutator (Like RoAR did) For launching power (Both 1 for sheild and 1 for rockets) I think it would work best (eg if some 1 launched some 1 else across convoy onto nexus missles then the defence has no chance as they are stuck at the wrong area) I love the new AS mode tho...
  4. C

just to let you guys know about the 2K4 demo.

I hear it comes out on Wednesday
  5. C

Not as far as my knowlage They done a real good job of keeping the game under wrapz looks awsome from what i can see :D Really lookin forward to it
  6. C

yeah i carnt wait Hopefully it dosnt mess us up for the Insta cup we are in But im really lookinh forward to it If its as good as it is being made out to be its gonna be awsome (also i like UT2003 so if the playing style is like from UT1 and/or UT2003 i should be happy)
  7. C

About ut2k4 as

You might be getting arested for carjacking a tank :D
  8. C

About ut2k4 as

Tbh i think UT2004 is gonna be just fine ;) They have got up to speed in what people want to play and how they go around playing it (Vehicles ect) But it depends what you like and how you like it UT was a revolution when it was out instead of just the traditional DM and CTF they added...
  9. C

ut2k3 assault 1.0 - released

Well im glad to see your ok now :D I Remember playing you in iBR ages ago :P About a yearish ago Still involved with Zero? :) U remember Taz Still?
  10. C

wow sounds bad car accidents : :(
  11. C

LoL Well i reckon UT2K3 RoAR Ownz on Zoom Insta But with Normal Weapons i dont like the flow of it
  12. C

I like the mod Its verry enjoyable Try it with Zoom Insta (Im an insta player) And its a lot of fun Need some insta servers up ;)