Recent content by BBStr@nge

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. BBStr@nge

jas b'day thread (big 4-0!)

Happy Birthday Jas:) We are all getting old bruv! Much Love BB.
  2. BBStr@nge

Old UTA players you miss...

:wave: :grouphug:
  3. BBStr@nge

Help me out?

Done it you fag - u better learn to play a bit seeing as you got some nice planks fs:D
  4. BBStr@nge

Space Flight vs Social Programs

No Foxy I didn't say any of that. I was merely using the terminology that Wint was using in his initial post. I actually asked a straight forward question. You are inferring an awful lot from that.
  5. BBStr@nge

Space Flight vs Social Programs

Wint, so after the topic started as Space Flight v Social Programs and appears to have digressed (albeit interestingly) somewhat from the original topic, do you honestly see investing vast sums of money in a placebo like space flight as a viable alternative to spending on the poor? It is...
  6. BBStr@nge

-CrackKing-

FS u ugly southern puff I missed your birthday - and I would have sent you some Burberry chav attire if I was in time:/ Keep practicing m8;) BB.
  7. BBStr@nge

Happy Guy hit 40!!

Happy birthday Bernie;) I thought u were 40 years ago fs:P Hope you are keeping well m8 - all the best BB.
  8. BBStr@nge

2004: Best Album and Single?

Best Album - Frank - Amy Winehouse Best Single - The Streets - Dry Your Eyes
  9. BBStr@nge

Religion, eh?... Discuss

No point me typing anything - agree with all of the above. Now theres a shock:P
  10. BBStr@nge

Gay Marriage

11. BBStr@nge

Gay Marriage

Ice. It's really ok............ were you just to admit u were Bi-Curious and wondering what it would be like to have bum sex and snog another bristly man, ppl would understand your PoV was born out of repressed desire and u would not have to rally so vehemently against homosexuality on these...
  12. BBStr@nge

Fav track of all times incl. reasons

Otis Redding - I've been loving you too long Awesome voice and still makes the hairs prickle after 20 years of listening to the track. Pray god that no X-Factor "soul" singer ever considers butchering it:~ One track that imo could never be done justice by any other vocalist. Horse -...
  13. BBStr@nge

Help please cos identifying this sample is killing me!

me is the only Gay in Nottingham village:)
  14. BBStr@nge

Help please cos identifying this sample is killing me!

Cheers Foo- that was the only thing I could find on the net relating to it too;) still driving me crackers
  15. BBStr@nge

Sound Card

I got the ZS (w/o B/o Box) and its a great all round card - 5.1 is awesome on it and it records my guitar perfectly through my Edirol ua20. M-Audio is sposed to be the best choice for musicians on a budget tho.