Recent content by Basdo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Basdo

Where did you end up?

Married. Two children, 5 and 3,5 years old. Same relationship since 16 years, she can still remember my UT clan matches on sunday evenings. Studied maths, working as engineer/manager in the automotive industry. Playing no games anymore. Missing the old days. No idea why I stepped by and am...
  2. Basdo

Let me share this moment with you

This is just another moment I want to share with you :D The small buy below is called Emil, and he was born on wednesday, 17th of December at 13.07h being 50cm small and weighing only 2750g.
  3. Basdo

September, October Tables

Crazy met, I can't believe you're still doing this. When has the last game been played? :)
  4. Basdo

Let me share this moment with you

As I enjoyed a big time of my life with all of you in this community, I wanted to share this very special moment of my life with you. My wife Verena and me had an awesome day last saturday. Now we are looking forward to a great honeymoon in south africa!
  5. Basdo

3rd of 3 UTA Meetings 2013 OKTOBERFEST

I will be there because I need about 15 min from my flat to the oktoberfest :)
  6. Basdo

pictures pictures pictures

aint checking this thread regularly so please forgive me if this has been posted before
  7. Basdo

8. Basdo

9. Basdo

Where's everyone?

once in a while stepping in for a read too, after reading that nick I had to post! How are you these days Belt? :wave:
  10. Basdo

soccer / football thread

vz7YI4I982Y
  11. Basdo

soccer / football thread

Altintop won
  12. Basdo

soccer / football thread

Wtf really?? That must be a joke. Löw is the worst coach ever, without him we would've had a real chance to win the WC. He made us lose with his stupid formations and substitutions. He was soo lucky players like Müller/Özil/Schweinsteiger saved his ass, could've easily gone out of WC in first...
  13. Basdo

soccer / football thread

worst choices ever, both of them :nono: I want to see a WC in countries that have the passion for the game: The likes of England, Scotland, Germany, South American countries. Qatar and russia is a joke really.
  14. Basdo

soccer / football thread

No? Both Alonso and Ramos went into the Ajax game with one yellow card from previous games each. They've both seen their second yellow yesterday. They will be suspended for the last group game for their red cards, but both of them will carry one yellow card into the knock-out stage. The only...
  15. Basdo

wow that looks awesome. I need that!