Recent content by BadBoy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. B

surprise!

i just had a great idea for a poll... i wanna see how old most of the UT playas are... so plz ckeck out yer age and vote :D
  2. B

recruiting

no way fire, u got :deal: with *=)IAS(=* :D
  3. B

Greetings

:wave: m8
  4. B

spam?

my spam posts includes 1:38 minutes of scrolling.... :D i want the door :P
  5. B

Keeping this site up to date...

lmao :lol: :rofl:
  6. B

To All German AS-Player

sonic u got mail :D
  7. B

To All AS-Player (Vol. 2)

bid bod blif. bod bid a bod blif. U can't understand any german Twonko:confused: :P :rofl:
  8. B

continuing...

where did u get that one :confused: gimme url plz! :D and don't tell me u made that on your own, your way tooooooo dumb :P anyway it's impossible :P apoc can't eat posts ;) edit: i'll write another post l8r when i got somethng better to write.... lookin forward to that moment...
  9. B

Wanted!

:rofl: take this one he can walk to both directions :rofl:
  10. B

ATTN: NIMDA Virus / Visitors to the Ai Site

i had the virus, but it didnt spread on my pc, it was just in temp internet files folder, deleted all temo net data and the stupid thing was gone :mushroom: thx for information squirrel
  11. B

Wanted!

ill reply with a great comic :D :flyer: <--------- US :sofa: <--------- Bin Laden :angry: <------- Bin Laden after :party2: :bounce:
  12. B

continuing...

hmm your flaming doesnt seem to be that good....its damn cold here :D
  13. B

continuing...

/me beating apoc's post! roger here we go :D
  14. B

Keeping this site up to date...

lol @ your location info Jo. but this would be funnier: If not online - offline :rofl: hmmm yeah the :beer: shouldnt be the problem, i really think the :mushroom: took him..... give him back fs!
  15. B

continuing...

many ppl seem to have a serious problem with spelling "gazzy".... i don't :D