Recent content by ~Athena~

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ~Athena~

Hello m8 !

Chai, ça me dit : "Athena sets +wx on Athena". Mais on dirait qu'il veut une commande. Sinon oui j'ai Discord mais ton lien est expiré apparemment, désolée.
  2. ~Athena~

Hello m8 !

Hey salut mon grand too :D OK par contre je n'ai jamais été familière d'IRC. Je me suis connectée à ton lien, il prend ce que j'écris pour des commandes... ? Pas grave, j'irai faire un tour sur FBC, et je préviendrai avant. Bises !
  3. ~Athena~

Hello m8 !

Good morning all, I received a mail from Mark aka smark last week, however... what do I have to do ? Yes I have time, I still play UT, alone on single player mod or coop mod and testing maps. Are there some evenings dedicated to play UT with the AS community during the week ? I followed UT4...
  4. ~Athena~

What are you listening to right now?

Centhron - Allvater Grendel - Neon City Nights
  5. ~Athena~

UT4 Mappack

OK, je te réponds par MP ;-)
  6. ~Athena~

UT4 Mappack

Hey salut mon gros ! Ca me fait plaisir de te voir ! Que deviens-tu ? :)
  7. ~Athena~

UT4 Mappack

The link seems dead... :-( Please, could you reactivate it ?
  8. ~Athena~

MapVoteLA13 released

Hi everybody, I search the command line to launch (start) an UT server with LeagueAS140 and MapvoteLa13, but in vain. Like this : ./ucc server CTF-LavaGiant.unr?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BDBMapVote302.BDBMap Vote log=server.log --nohomedir but with LeagueAs140 and MapvoteLa13...
  9. ~Athena~

Recruiting ?

Hello, Smantie said me u was perhap's recruiting ? Do you practise regularly, and if so, when ? I didn't play AS since december, but perhap's i can try and practise a few to see, if u want ? My MSN : [email protected] Cya ! :)
  10. ~Athena~

Both today's birthdays...

thanks ;-)
  11. ~Athena~

two-V-two Ladder Revamp + Launch

Sorry, i don't understand ? (perhap's it's because my "poor" english) What do you mean ?
  12. ~Athena~

Belgium/France

OK, thanks, i've done it :)
  13. ~Athena~

Belgium/France

I don't understand… I was registered in March, before the cut off date, and I can't see my name in the France/Belgium list… Gyzmo was also registered… We registered in french team, perhap's were we forgotten during the fusion of the two teams ? However, I seldom go on the forum… I forgot to...
  14. ~Athena~

IAC - 5v5 or 6v6?

I hesitated much… and I voted 5 vs 5, so that the teams will be easier to build for this cup.
  15. ~Athena~

General Portection Fault!

Hem... perhap's save your user.ini before if you want to keep your binds... (then copy them into ur new user.ini)...