Recent content by Arkangel

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Arkangel

Hi all

hello alll ! :wave: :wave: idlove ot see this map when its doen mutts ! oh and on another note ! Peacemaker u GIt ! u asked for a tryout to my ctf clan ! we gave u one and u didnt frigging show up ?????????? please explain ?
  2. Arkangel

another instant monkey

lo kingping :wave: oh and ill agree wiht vince lol ! still aint had a 1v1 m8 !
  3. Arkangel

Bah

i was thinking the same ive been keepign an eye on the forum ! hope everyones cool hello to u all !
  4. Arkangel

Best Game Ever !!!

1 ut 2 grand theft auto 3 ps2 3 psyco fox on the master system !
  5. Arkangel

Q & A Round II

A:becasue there sore form fedding his baby calf Q:will al the Assault die hards boy cot ut2003 due to the no as option ?
  6. Arkangel

Q & A Round II

A:yes if not someones gonna pay !! Q:how long is this ?
  7. Arkangel

Q & A Round II

A:becasue hes got a fetish with miami vice Q:will my unborn baby boy kick my arse at online gaming when hes old enough ?
  8. Arkangel

Jokes

Freddie Mercury, Gianni Versace and the Queen Mum arrive at the Pearly gates. St Peter explains that only one can get through and that they each have to put forward their case for entry. Freddie says, "I know I haven't led a perfect life and I've made some mistakes along the way, but I've...
  9. Arkangel

Hu is Nicer!

well its most definetly kylie becasue shes nice and small and great arse and u could pick her up and ............................. well lets not go into that ill hurt myself !!
  10. Arkangel

Hero's of TV

some more cool 80's doods !! i owuls post there sexy cousin but shes nothign but a hero of the bedroom !!
  11. Arkangel

Hero's of TV

what about these to groovy guys !! :copcar: or ther main man :pimp: :afro:
  12. Arkangel

this must be art in its best form !!

y dotn my images ever work ?? thanx ot dt for his help on my stupidness !
  13. Arkangel

Fov ??

best way to see what this actualyl does is bind this to a button in youre user ini and go see what u can do with it !! Fov 20 | onrelease Fov 110 Note u can only use this offline it wont work under cshp !! it will zoom in then return to a nice 110 field of view i only learnt about...
  14. Arkangel

Dodging

bah mouse sense 12 is f-all i use 19 wiht an optical mouse !! on a rat pad !! mmmmmmmmmm turn in .5secs and dodging yeah just practice practice practice wins the day !!
  15. Arkangel

Great sentences to gain women :D

shame about it was, she was actualy a heffer and it was a dare !!