Recent content by Apoc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Apoc

Free sifi parody

http://www-uk.starwreck.com/ (its finish so remeber to get one with english subs if needed)
  2. Apoc

I´m new

Velkommen hertil ^^
  3. Apoc

World of Warcraft

Got my Breastplate of the cromaticflight yesterday :D
  4. Apoc

Sicko..

Well, you just need to run the game for xfire to count hours, you dont need to play or anything.. Infact you could proberly start more instances of the same game and get more time :/ but I havn't tried since there is no point..
  5. Apoc

Famous last words

Either that wallpaper goes, or I do. ~~ Oscar Wilde, writer, d. November 30, 1900 lol :>
  6. Apoc

Ownage video gamer with a twist... he's blind!

Funny, heard it has "harbukit"
  7. Apoc

I remeber som of them games you could proberly chain hit the opponent to death.. just figure out some instance squence of buttones and movements...
  8. Apoc

Well, thats awesome in some way.. Altough such is the nature of many games, if you play them enough you get good at them, and can beat anyone with ease. The challange comes when you face someone who has had asmuch playtime as yourself. I think some normal gamer that have used roughly the...
  9. Apoc

speech recognition for games

Well I could imagine such a program had some potential for "coverup" when someone bursts into ones room at a unlucky time..
  10. Apoc

How did you guys get to know/play UT?

Like everyone else.. Interduced by a friend..
  11. Apoc

punishment for cheater (german)

Grr, it may aswell be in hindu, I understand nothing.
  12. Apoc

Pitbull vs porcupine

The dog looks mighty peacefull on the pictures tho :|
  13. Apoc

Boombastic!

Nice one shame red rep wont matter tho :P
  14. Apoc

World of Warcraft

Well one good thing, I haven't fallen tough the world since 1.6 *crosses fingers* atleast happend 5 times before. Blink, Charge 2-3 times, Elevator in UC and Zoneing/Dieing.
  15. Apoc

Why is.

Aye, and I use rep to slowly.. I can't give lex red for posting all them steams