Recent content by AnTi

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. AnTi

Hello!

damn so many ancient names :wave:
  2. AnTi

Hello!

Im quite fine ;) so where do you guys hang out these days? IRC? Discord? Do you people still play UT?
  3. AnTi

Hello!

Hey people! It's been so long since i've been around but i see there are still quite a few familiar names posting here. :D I hope everyone is doing alright, stay safe and healthy! PS. i blame lamina! :P
  4. AnTi

Heroes of the Storm

I'm at 10 atm I played a game after and i got 300 points :eek: Im quite curious how Blizzard MMR is calculated now after the patch. in some interview they said it uses a lot of different aspects from the game and even if you're losing a game and did well you don't lose so much mmr...
  5. AnTi

Heroes of the Storm

Here's mine, just reached 1 aswell although my MMR seems to be lower than wish and html :o https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=504973
  6. AnTi

Heroes of the Storm

The MM system grant new players more points then it does to veterans that play the game since technical alpha, f.e. I always gain 85-101 per win and lose 115+ per a loss so the fewer games you have the faster you get to rank 1. Post your hotslogs profiles with mmr ;)
  7. AnTi

""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

If i was there at ert side we'd have won. sup puggerz! :wave: :D
  8. AnTi

Thnx utah! :d

:wave: Flow
  9. AnTi

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

Im quite excited about new UT, as long as there's assault and no vechicles it'll be good. (hopefully with some help of uta.net players) sup puggerz!
  10. AnTi

hello O_O

sup puggerz!
  11. AnTi

w1sh clips #2

I just created UT shortcut on my desktop when i finished watching this, brings up teh memories, nice fraggin wish.. ;D
  12. AnTi

Old UTA players you miss...

:wave: :D
  13. AnTi

lol ertbert that turned you on :P
  14. AnTi

I haven't touch UT since a year or so but i was thinking of pugging again, just have to find my IRC client :D
  15. AnTi

:lol: no, you!