Recent content by AnDy_LiN

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. A

useful tweaks

are there any tweaks that helps in getting a better ping?
  2. A

throw weapons crash

ahh that's wy:p why does it happen on ctf servers too? :p
  3. A

ping 4

god......it's still ike this after reinstall.....well actually now it's 4 ping for 1 server and all the others are > 3000 :@ HELP
  4. A

ping 4

don't have a lag bot :/
  5. A

ping 4

for some reason all the servers i'm pinging show up as ping 4 (in the browser)
  6. A

dem into avi

is it possible to make it directly into avi? when i try it there's always an error saying there's no compressor even though i chose one.
  7. A

dem into avi

lol sorry, i'm a retard :p i was looking on google and i did find movie unreal 2002 and and movie unreal plus plus but like u said it crashes :p hehe didn't even notice the thread under cuz i was busy searchin on google. thx for the pointer :) thx man
  8. A

dem into avi

how do i do this? :)
  9. A

Fragcount & Suicides on FFA

i say let them do what they want. i wouldn't suicide if i spawn underwater neither juz cuz it takes sometimes 20 suicides to go to the top and by that time u could have been in the base if you didn't suicide. besides if they won't suicide juz cuz of a frag loss they probably wouldn't help you...
  10. A

AS-Siege]|[

the jump to final is easy just dodge towards the wodden stick and u end up above the final floor so u can do a combo ez there
  11. A

where are the guns??

it doesn't have to be the exact milli second. it takes 1 or 2 seconds to switch the weapon, even more if u were holding on to the fire button
  12. A

Weapon Sensitivity

6cm/360° here
  13. A

I have followed the instructions

but leagueas REFUSES to run!!!!!! HELP ME PLX! :(
  14. A

mouse sensivity

i might try that too....
  15. A

OMG i need help

f9 :)